Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 193 Posts

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So whats the plan birthday boys? I think there was a different thread discussing this but I couldn't figure out what anyone was saying with all the idea's being thrown around. So what do you 2 wanna do? Atlantic City again?

It's a Celebration Biches! :chill:

EDITED MEET TIMES AND SCHEDULE FOR THE DAY...

Oct. 8
Plans ....

Evening 9:30pm

-Hot22 (since they allow BYOB, 18+, etc.) Hot22 would be best for everyone, location is pretty decent for everyone. For address go to pg4 post 107.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Oct. 8
Plans ....

-Hot22 (since they allow BYOB, 18+, etc.) Hot22 would be best for everyone, location is pretty decent for everyone. For address go to pg4 post 107.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
im down for whatever. i can go any day. we an even turn saturday into a logn ass day and night if needed. etown during day, hoooters in evening, then all go to stiletto's or something. or we can go out this friday. or maybe even friday the 7th, or saturday the 8th. it doesnt matter to me, whatever day si best to get everyone together.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Oct. 8
Plans ....

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
boosted_4door said:
So saturday the 8th of October.

During the day English Town has this going on the 8th:
8, Sat
SLP Customer Appreciation Day. Open 9AM. Drifting. Street Muffled Vehicles Only.

Hooters sounds good I haven't had a waterdown beer and good wings in a long time. Mix that with the T&A factor and its all gravy.

Stilleto's at night... whose gonna disagree?
you know im not gonna fight that

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
BUTRBALL12 said:
im game for this too.....havent seen any of you guys in a long while.

Oh snap a Dave cameo and shit!

EDIT: Don't think I'm not gonna get those rims from you. The money has been fucking playing games with me.

plus rep for the return.

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]The money has been fucking playing games with me.[/QUOTE]

me too. but shhhh, i may have scheduled my car into turboeast for a january install. but shhhhh.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
mikefate said:
me too. but shhhh, i may have scheduled my car into turboeast for a january install. but shhhhh.
MIKE!!!!! (speak in quotations next time and no one will be able to see it ;) )

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]Oh snap a Dave cameo and shit!

EDIT: Don't think I'm not gonna get those rims from you. The money has been fucking playing games with me.

plus rep for the return.[/QUOTE]
Yo they still waitin for you son. i havent even tried to push em lol............. GUESS WHOS BACK?!?!?!

........... i am bishes

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
BUTRBALL12 said:
Yo they still waitin for you son. i havent even tried to push em lol............. GUESS WHOS BACK?!?!?!

........... i am bishes
I know the monkey wrench keeps getting thrown in the plans moneywise. Someone is hating on the kid something furious cause all I'm getting is bad luck and wind up shelling dough out for bullshit, :pissed: Frustrating.

·
Registered
2,392 Posts
[QUOTE='03IntensaBlueBeast]I know the monkey wrench keeps getting thrown in the plans moneywise. Someone is hating on the kid something furious cause all I'm getting is bad luck and wind up shelling dough out for bullshit, :pissed: Frustrating.[/QUOTE]
i feel ya......remember the last time we met up.........that was the last time my car ran up until a month or so ago. These cars def never stay put for a second, if yur not spending on mods yur spending on repairs and vice versa. vicious cycle............

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
sup guys..looks like another good outing gettin planned...

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
BUTRBALL12 said:
i feel ya......remember the last time we met up.........that was the last time my car ran up until a month or so ago. These cars def never stay put for a second, if yur not spending on mods yur spending on repairs and vice versa. vicious cycle............
tell me about it, i had to get new tires, and fix a wheel bearing, a new tranny, a new clutch the lst goes on.

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
Myis300t said:
sup guys..looks like another good outing gettin planned...
Wassup Tom how's the new clutch treating you?

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
fuken great!!! Awsome!!!!

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
youve got no idea how it feels to be able to let the clutch outat idle and smooth roll out!!

1 - 20 of 193 Posts