Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
uh .. im a damn n00b on Is,
if yall owners of Is .. wut do you look at when ur buyin a Used, and wut yr is a goood yr.. for Is..

What malfunctions does Is create.. plz help.`. thnks

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
yozable said:
uh .. im a damn n00b on Is,
if yall owners of Is .. wut do you look at when ur buyin a Used, and wut yr is a goood yr.. for Is..

What malfunctions does Is create.. plz help.`. thnks

Hello yozable! :lol:

What year are you looking for? Are you looking for an E-Shift or Manual?
01 models do not have manuals. Also, 01s have the color Spectra Blue Mica. The 02s and 03s no longer have Specta Blue Mica because they now have Intensa Blue Pearl.

I posted a question under the "General Discussions". The question was "What do you not like about the IS 300?" There were about 90 replies. Take a look. It shall help you a lot.

Are you from the Chicago area by chance? Because I plan on visiting Chicago to meet two Lexus Dealers.

Just to let you know, you can get a brand new 02 for around $28,000 OTD.

Good luck with your search! :chill:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh really, hmm .. i was thinkin about .. 01 cuz i didnt see much difference in the looks nor the interior, and especially, i wouldnt like to drive manual on lexus, unless imma race it or something you know...

02 - for 28000. .wow..

how much does a 01 cost? .. cuz im tryin to keep it within my budget.. whic is about .. 23 or 22g

haha thnks .. dude and i live in S.Cali .. @[email protected]" :D :p

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
yozable said:
oh really, hmm .. i was thinkin about .. 01 cuz i didnt see much difference in the looks nor the interior, and especially, i wouldnt like to drive manual on lexus, unless imma race it or something you know...

02 - for 28000. .wow..

how much does a 01 cost? .. cuz im tryin to keep it within my budget.. whic is about .. 23 or 22g

haha thnks .. dude and i live in S.Cali .. @[email protected]" :D :p

Hello yozable :lol:

S. Cali? Lucky you! :chill:

You can get an 01 for 22K, 23K but there will be quite a lot of miles on the car. My guess is around 40,000 miles. I'm not sure though.

What color are you looking for?

If I lived in S. Cali, I'd get the L-Tuned and drive up to the beach everyday! 8)

Later bud! 8)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
really.. damn im so new regardin is300's ..
my bad..

damn L-tuned? .. uh sorry .. im so new..

but im sure id be gettin a IS, dilemma of whether new or used..

:D :p

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
if you're buying used ... you're prolly trying to hit a certain budget..

you can get an 01 for 22-24k like someone posted..

or the 02 will probably cost you a lil bit more than that~

but if you want the MT then you have to get an 02 since there are none made in 01

·
Registered
20,030 Posts
Hey yozable,

I have a better idea. Post your questions in the discussion section. You will get many more replies. :)

Good luck bud! 8)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
MY IS300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing