Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys just wanted some simple suggestions. I recently picked up a Garmin Street Pilot III GPS system. I have no need to transfer it from car to car so Ive mounted it to the dash where the stock GPS would have been. I then made a small dremel hole to get the wire through and fed it into the glove box where Ive managed to hard wire the power connections. The problem Im facing right now is that in its normal form the GPS system had a car lighter jack and on the end of this was the speaker, while it will be easy enough to splice a new speaker back on to the cable Im really kind of at a loss as to where I should mount the speaker. Im looking for something that will be really stealth but would still allow me to hear it pretty well since it wont be a very high powered speaker. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 8)

·
8,849 Posts
Mount it where the coin holders are. It can be mounted under the panel for complete stealth install.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.