Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a front lip for my IS350 and would like to get it installed. It has the factory paint so all I need is somebody to take off the OEM lip and replace it with the new lip. Does anybody know of a reputable shop in Southern California, preferably near the Inland Empire?

I know Backyard Creations in El Monte can do it but if I can I want to go to a place closer to the Inland Empire.

Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
You can't install them yourself? I helped out ddquach with his cf INGS lip kit and it was pretty easy.

·
Threadlocker
8,984 Posts
yeah, how about the shop called your garage?

especially if it's got factory paint and it's a factory lip.

you probably don't even need to jack up the car.

·
Registered
599 Posts
try t and l in el monte. give them a call. 626-4447757. had my lip painted and installed there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, how about the shop called your garage?

especially if it's got factory paint and it's a factory lip.

you probably don't even need to jack up the car.
I am in college right now, there is no garage or any place really to do it. Also, I have no tools except maybe one small flat head screwdriver that I don't think will get the job done. And I actually do need to jack up the car as people who have installed the lip w/o jacking it up or putting it on a ramp has to redo it as the space is limited underneath the front.

I figure I'll just pay somebody to put it on to save the hassle of me buying tools and trying to figure out what to do.

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
M1 Autobody

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
I am in college right now, there is no garage or any place really to do it. Also, I have no tools except maybe one small flat head screwdriver that I don't think will get the job done. And I actually do need to jack up the car as people who have installed the lip w/o jacking it up or putting it on a ramp has to redo it as the space is limited underneath the front.

I figure I'll just pay somebody to put it on to save the hassle of me buying tools and trying to figure out what to do.
I helped ddquach installed his lip and we didn't jack up the car. All we used was a 4-head screwdriver.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts