Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get mesh that goes in front of the location of an intercooler on the bumper. I was wondering where all you guys with body kits got yours. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts
home depot! hahahaa

uhhh but on a more serious note.

well i mean home depot does have a variety of "wire" you can use. or you can pick up some honey-comb looking material and fab it to the front?

not sure if that helped much at all

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
I am looking to get mesh that goes in front of the location of an intercooler on the bumper. I was wondering where all you guys with body kits got yours. Thanks for the help.
Welcome to customcargrills.com

Aftermarket Car parts, Car accessories, Dash Trim Kits, Body Kits, Steering Wheels, Billet Grills, Chrome Trim, Brake Rotors

universal grill, Car & Truck Parts & Accessories, Vintage Car & Truck Parts & Accessories, All matching items for sale.

I also know they have some at Pepboys & AutoZone in the "ricer" isle where they sell their APC products. ;)

ALtEZZA_mANiAC is right, they do sell it at Home Depot or Lowes too but you will have to paint it or it will get rusty.

·
Registered
5,613 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
^^^ :lol: what you talking about mang I love going on that ricer isle to check out the new ricer stuff...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts