Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone in the ventura county/san fernando valley knows of a place that installs the angel eyes kit? I want to get this for myself as a X-mas gift and it looks to complicated to do it myself......Any help is appreciated.....

·
Registered
54 Posts
ummm there arnt any places that i know of .... due to liablity and such other complications if they fuck up

its not brain surgery , but if u fuck up ... then u fuck up

i know some ppl have it done near san diego
i could ask around for u, but also do u have the kit or u want to buy and instal it???

·
Registered
413 Posts
Kwarp9 said:
I was wondering if anyone in the ventura county/san fernando valley knows of a place that installs the angel eyes kit? I want to get this for myself as a X-mas gift and it looks to complicated to do it myself......Any help is appreciated.....
Are you buying Umnitza's kit (DDE)? Here is a map of authorized installers capable of installing his kit: (2 in SoCal)

http://www.umnitza.com/dde/install/Map.jpg

contact them for the address

good luck

·
Registered
294 Posts
Kwarp9 said:
yeah where does this ben guy live? I there an off-ramp on the 101 that says Ben's Exit?
Ben works in SOCal and can do this.
He's in Torrance.

You can contact us directly or your retailer for information about where to go.

All are very capable and there are NO screw ups.

Especially not with our 2X to 3X brighter product coming next week:D

No fiber, no light boxes, and less expensive.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
mattt... did u get my emalis like three/ two weeks ago,...??

please get back to me if you can... if you have something new i will be interested in that Vs the Gen 5 kit you promised me .... ALSo the blue tinted Xpel like film for the headlights ... i've sent you 2-3 emails about that & had NO response as of yet in about a month....

edward G.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
cant you buy the set off lextasy.com? i saw a set of headlamps with angel eyes?

personally, imo(dont get mad, just my opinion), i think you should keep it lexus style and not to bmw. for example: honda civic with lexus is300 taillights. (i know i get mad when i see those)
anyways just my opinion so no flaming intended or needed.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Hirun said:
cant you buy the set off lextasy.com? i saw a set of headlamps with angel eyes?

personally, imo(dont get mad, just my opinion), i think you should keep it lexus style and not to bmw. for example: honda civic with lexus is300 taillights. (i know i get mad when i see those)
anyways just my opinion so no flaming intended or needed.
Lextasy.com carries them.

·
Guru of Supercharged ISs
6,620 Posts
umnitza said:
edgy,

I gave you a rather lengthy reply.

Check the junk mail folder for it, we've had a few instances where our mail gets dumped there.

Yo matt... not sure What you are talking about.....I have recieved nothing from you....... where are you referring me to look for this " Junk mail folder"...???

I know not what you speak of......?

I have not recieved this reply you say you sent lengthy or otherwise... ... just PM me please or email me if that is not sufficient or what ever...

edGy

·
Nygmatic
2,572 Posts
i think he's referring to junk mail filters that some clients provide. i know my outlook used to do some things like throw away good emails and keep the bad ones.

but yeah, i think for .net related items, pm is the safest way to go.

·
Registered
294 Posts
edgy said:
umnitza said:
edgy,

I gave you a rather lengthy reply.

Check the junk mail folder for it, we've had a few instances where our mail gets dumped there.
Yo matt... not sure What you are talking about.....I have recieved nothing from you....... where are you referring me to look for this " Junk mail folder"...???
I know not what you speak of......?
I have not recieved this reply you say you sent lengthy or otherwise... ... just PM me please or email me if that is not sufficient or what ever...
edGy
you emailed on the 9th.
I replied on the 9th.
I replied again today.

·
Registered
6,233 Posts
what are these new products you speak of? no fibers, no light boxes.... are they the neon tubes? if so.. I'm in! how much cheaper are we talking about here?

·
Registered
294 Posts
kraze8 said:
what are these new products you speak of? no fibers, no light boxes.... are they the neon tubes? if so.. I'm in! how much cheaper are we talking about here?
they are not neon tubes, they are brighter than anything out there.

no fibers, no light boxes, introductory prices between $149 and $179. Wicked bright from 200 ft away.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.