Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey peepz! Finally, I got a pix of my lex up...I've had these mods on my car now for awhile and have not done nothing new yet!Im in a critical situation right now..
I might have to get rid of it...Only time will tell...Peace

Peep this...My car is there somewhere...
www.DragLab.com

[ July 18, 2001: Message edited by: bernard senoran ]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Dude, sweet ride. Do you have any pics of the car from different angles? I think those may be the rims I want when I get my SBM

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Hey bernard thats a nice little ride you got going. If you do have to sell your is300 can I buy your carbon fiber hood? I am in the market for one and I have a few questions regarding them. Hit me up with an e-mail ([email protected]) or a private message. I'll take it off your hands!

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
ok all im also lookin into selling my is300

i have problems that just came up and i need to get 6k quick, so if anyone is looking for a GGP is300 let me know, maybe i will sell!

ohh well!

bernard please tell us about ur rims, offset, size, make, model!

·
Registered
349 Posts
Originally posted by is300soon:
[QB]ok all im also lookin into selling my is300

i have problems that just came up and i need to get 6k quick... [QB]

Ok, I'll pay you 6k for your IS, but it better have low miles!

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
u give me 10k and come up with 22k in finance and u get a is300 with 2200 miles!

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
hey wdskuk you know I've been looking to buy those rims for a long time now. You better not buy it cause I'll out bid you! haha. I'm just playing.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Well folks..I had to re-register so that i can post responses...Im a new member #3407 now!For some weird reason I could'nt sign back on my old user name bernard senoran...It kept telling me i entered the wrong psswrd when i know for damm sure it's right!So then I e-mailed them for the psswrd anyway and they say they don't recognize my email address on my profile...Anyway it's been a headache..So here i am a new-member again with no rated stars....Bernard

·
Registered
33 Posts
bernard please tell us about ur rims, offset, size, make, model![/QB][/QUOTE]
well these rims are custom built for the IS 300..I had to wait for about 3 months for the wheels to be built custom from japan,They have a staggert offset in the rear,the rear wheel sizes and offset is 19x8.5 with a 45' offset to give it the deeper look...As for the fronts 19x8 with a 40 offset...Perfect combo for the IS in my opinion! No rubbing at all with 2'drop....

·
Registered
33 Posts
I don't think im gonna sell my rims seperate from the car.If i did sell the wheels only,I would'nt take less than 3000.00 for them...Please understand that the wheels have less than 3000 miles on it and are flawless...If you want them brand new,you will have to pay around 4000 and up and I got my wheels at a discounted price and your gonna have to wait for at least a few months..O wait a minute..You might not even find them anymore cuz I heard they discontinued the 3-piece C-5's...First 3000.00 and it's yours...Not responsible for freight charges..

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sorry darkz...I got your message...I will sell it to you for 400 even and i'll even bring it to you in a few weeks around august 4,somewhere in there..Im gonna go see my family in Cerritos...

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
Bernard..I want your hood but I have a few questions. Hopefully you can respond quickly! What condition is the hood in first of all? Secondly..does the hood come with a hood stand? How long has it been on your car. I can get it brand new for 430 I just found out so 400 might be a little steep for a used one, but we'll cut a deal. Write back, thanks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts