Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys... let's do this. The date is Nov. 12th, but for those who can make it, We will do something Nov. 11th as well. Piss around in the garage or something. We can also drag this on into Sunday some as well. For Willy of course. I can hold a couple of guys here on Friday night. Saturday, we will stay somewhere in the Burgh and split the rooms so they are dirt cheap. Friday night/Sat. morning, we can detail our cars. I will find a cool location to cruise to Sat. afternoon. (somewhere closer to Pittsburgh) I live 45 minutes from the city. I am going to check on a local meet of import guys. I was told that there are a bunch of guys who get together every Sat. at this one parking lot. Maybe we can crash that. Anyways, after the car stuff, we will go have a nice dinner over looking the city and then go out on the town. I will get the hotel thing figured out so we are close the where we are going out.

**Use this thread to discuss options of what to do**

1.) Doodle

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
IMP, pick me up on the way, and i will put a +rep sticker on your car :cool:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Hey Greg, I will have to see what i am working next week, i should know by Tues. or Wed. but i should be able to make it....Hopefully i will be able to make it out there on Fri. If you got enough room for one more...

Mark Anthony

Reactions: ISpeed300

·
Registered
337 Posts
Sorry hit the button twice!!! oops

Mark Anthony

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Mark, let me know. We have room for you. Thanks for the PM with the instructions!! Maybe we can install it together Friday night??

·
Registered
337 Posts
doodlebug said:
Hey Mark, let me know. We have room for you. Thanks for the PM with the instructions!! Maybe we can install it together Friday night??
Yeah if i can make it down we could definately work on it....I'll let you know.

Mark Anthony

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds good man.

Phillz, where ya at??

·
Registered
9,676 Posts
damn dude I was down for this drive considering all my boost issues are fixed and Im now 16psi daily.

alas my best friends wedding is that weekend and I gotta give a speech :(

sounds like a rerun of team lexus weekend. You guys are guaranteed to have fun!

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
You guys know I am in!!!!!!!

Too bad you can't make it Rich, would be nice to have the Lexotic OG at the first Lexotic "mini-meet" :)

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Getting my ticket today/tomorrow

Philz will get you the flight info

Doodle: Getting a box for your present :lol:

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Phillz, give me a call and I will go over a few ideas with you.

Thanks IMPRIMIS!!

Rich, that sucks you can't make it. We will def. hang out a few times next season. I was thinking of having an early spring meet for a bunch of us maybe near Harrisburg-Philly area.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
you guys represent man.. james wishes james could partake in the festivities but james has a prior obligation that weekend.

spring time james and the rest of the NE crew should meet with you guys and do it up proper ala Lexfest somewhere. in the meantime be safe, drink a lot. leave the beer goggles at home and do it up MIZ-style

Reactions: ISpeed300

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
whitetezza said:
you guys represent man.. james wishes james could partake in the festivities but james has a prior obligation that weekend.

spring time james and the rest of the NE crew should meet with you guys and do it up proper ala Lexfest somewhere. in the meantime be safe, drink a lot. leave the beer goggles at home and do it up MIZ-style
What's up James?? It's a shame James can't make it. Our crew and James will def. have to hook up a few times next year.

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK, I have to get some hotel info so I need a roll call.

1.) Doodle
2.) Phillz
3.) IMPRIMIS
4.) Willy (maybe on Sunday) <--- we need to work on him
5.) Anthony488 <--- getting back to me

Hey Phillz, talk to your crew. Slorice, Eric, Nick, Mike, etc.

·
Registered
337 Posts
doodlebug said:

1.) Doodle
2.) Phillz
3.) IMPRIMIS

Hey Greg,
I should be able to make it I have Fri. and Sat off, but i probably won't need the hotel. I have to work early Sun. morning so i won't be able to stay the night...Hope that is cool with everyone!

Mark Anthony

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Getting my ticket tomorrow at work :lol:

PM"ed Phillz with my info for it :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
whitetezza said:

Sup James!!! Too bad you can't make it. But this spring we will do it up right! I cannot wait till then...

In the meantime, stay cool, and keep that iPod up to date! ;)

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
doodlebug said:

1.) Doodle
2.) Phillz
3.) IMPRIMIS

I think the whole crew may come. I have mentioned it to all of them, and they seemed to be interested. I will know more in a few days...

Anthony, when on Friday you planning on going out there? You can roll out with IMPRIMIS and I if you want. I know how to get there...

Lemme know...

1 - 20 of 142 Posts