Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, do we have enough locals for a Pittsburgh meet? (Ohio, Jersey, Maryland, VA, New york, PA) We are all within a mornings drive away. My car will be ready in April and I would like to have lil get together. How many would be interested. I wanna meet some of you fools :D

·
Registered
727 Posts
i never saw too many is's when i lived in pittsburgh, and if i did they were usually driven by moms. best of luck to ya, oh and by the way, theres always Carlisle in May (countin down the days......... :D )

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK, nevermind, this meet is just for me. So, no, I don't want anyone coming to the meet. It's just going to be me and I will have a lot of fun. Oh man, all the fun stuff I have planned for myself. It's too bad you guys will be missing out. Hmmmm... maybe I will even stop for icecream.

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
doodlebug said:
OK, nevermind, this meet is just for me. So, no, I don't want anyone coming to the meet. It's just going to be me and I will have a lot of fun. Oh man, all the fun stuff I have planned for myself. It's too bad you guys will be missing out. Hmmmm... maybe I will even stop for icecream.
LOL

In all seriousness bro, we are planning a large meet in Columbus, Ohio, Saturday, April 12th. Anyway, I would like to invite you to check out our thread and I hope maybe you can make it to out meet/cookout. It is gonna be a great time! Click the link in my sig for more details...

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Phillzpeed said:
doodlebug said:
LOL

In all seriousness bro, we are planning a large meet in Columbus, Ohio, Saturday, April 12th. Anyway, I would like to invite you to check out our thread and I hope maybe you can make it to out meet/cookout. It is gonna be a great time! Click the link in my sig for more details...
Hey, thanks for the invite. I was starting to fill lonely there for a minute. I hope my car is done by that date. First, I was hoping my car to be done by Carlisle, but if things go well, I may be raring to go for the Ohio meet. Do you have any idea how far it is from Pittsburgh? Would it be lame to show up without my Lex? Well, hopefully it is done by then... Let me know

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just looked at a map. I am guessing 3 -3 1/2 hours... not too bad.

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
By no means would it be lame to show up without your IS. We have fun anyway, and it is always cool to see what other people have done to their cars.

Hopefully, your car will be done by then. If not, come anyway. :D We have lots of fun stuff planned. Mayn of us out of towners will be staying Saturday night in a hotel too.

Also, I am planning on going to Carlisle too, along with a few others that will be at the meet...

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
doodlebug said:
I just looked at a map. I am guessing 3 -3 1/2 hours... not too bad.
Yeah, no too bad. I have a 2 hour 15 min drive myself. Besides, you can always stay in Columbus Sat. night. Evening activities are planned too! :D

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Phillzpeed said:
By no means would it be lame to show up without your IS. We have fun anyway, and it is always cool to see what other people have done to their cars.

Hopefully, your car will be done by then. If not, come anyway. :D We have lots of fun stuff planned. Mayn of us out of towners will be staying Saturday night in a hotel too.

Also, I am planning on going to Carlisle too, along with a few others that will be at the meet...
Hey, I was checking your pics. Very nice ride! Definately one of a kind. I am going to push to be ready for the meet. Look forward to meeting you.

·
Registered
5,684 Posts
Thanks man, I appreciate the compliments!

Look forward to seeing you in April...Come check in on our post if you get a chance!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts