Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
any body know where to get these tires? i need 225/35/19 and 235/35/19 pirelli pzero nero, nobody seems to have them

·
Registered
437 Posts
good news...i just called pirelli and they are in their warehouses in both NJ and Mississippi...just have your dealer call and order them..i have been waiting too for those tires for atleast a month

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
those are some of the most expensive and best tires money can buy. i spent $1100 (w/tax and road hazard insurance) on pzero neros alone!! but they are well worth it. you can get them through discount tires or tirerack.com.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Still probably not as good as the potenza s-03 !

You should check out the new pilot sports too. I heard they are pretty damn good. They are called pilot sport a/s or something :-?

·
Registered
437 Posts
The PNero's come in alot of tuner sizes. I am looking for 225/35/19 and 255/30/19.

The S-03's, T1-S, and the other top of the line tires do not come in the sizes I want. But I want to see what all the hype is about. Every review I read of the PNero's was excellent and they have the features I am looking for so they better be worth the wait.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Actually, tirerack has a little comparison of the PNero's and the S03's. They're really pretty close. Can't find the link, but it's out there. Pretty sure they're not carrying your size, though.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
i've gone through quite a few performance tires.
my i-s originally came with the goodyears back in the day, and those bubbled easily.
then they got replaced by dunlop sp9000s, which were decent but mediocre.
then on my 18" wheels, i put on s-03s. i noticed they were heavy and noisy, but performed well.
on my mom's g35 coupe, it has michelin pilots, and those are quiet and soft.. no noticeable road noise.
then i got new 19s for my i-s, and pirelli pzero neros were the only tires that had the size i needed. those are more expensive, but i like them alot better than the s03s. the pirellis are alittle lighter and have no road noise like the s03s do.
i've also spoken to a tirerack rep a few months back and compared the weight and noise specs between the s03s and pilots. the s03s are about 5 lbs heavier and alot noisier than the pilots.
s03s have a cheaper price than the others, but for alittle more you can get tires that are softer and lighter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts