Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
I have it...

Very nice unit, but I like the appearance of the 7300dvd much better. The thin border around the screen... the actually screen resolution (I think) is better on the 7300dvd too. DVD's and video don't look that great.

BUT, the touchscreen navigation is f'in bad ass. All in all, the 7500DVD + nav is pretty nice. Plus, it comes w/ a tv tuner.

etronics.com baby!!!

·
Registered
121 Posts
Pioneer AVH-7500

Hey man, I also have the 7500DVD unit and I think its great. Ive had it since pretty much right after its release when I used it to replace the 7300 and so far I have absolutely no complaints. It looks and performs great and I strongly reccomend it. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me 8)

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
Re: Pioneer AVH-7500

BigTim said:
Hey man, I also have the 7500DVD unit and I think its great. Ive had it since pretty much right after its release when I used it to replace the 7300 and so far I have absolutely no complaints. It looks and performs great and I strongly reccomend it. If you have any specific questions feel free to PM me 8)
Like I said, I did the same....video is better quality on 7300..especially DVD. But, 7500 is a great all in one product.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.