Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Bengals were in town practicing today. We watched them fumble around and look rediculous for a few minutes. When I left for lunch, I saw an IS300 pull out of the players entrance to Paul Brown Stadium. Get this... Powder Blue with 19 or 20 inch, pimp chrome and gold wheels. I wanted to puke.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
I'll puke on your face. NFL players can pimp out they cars cuz they are pimp. They focking own you. I know a new draft pick for the ravens drives an IS too. Eat it slut

·
Registered
22 Posts
DarkzIS300...
I rarely post...but this last post you made was just plain stupid. I had to say something. It really never amazes me HOW big idiots think their balls are over the net... when in person they wouldn't say $$hit. Sound familiar??

When your focking NFL players bodies are worn out and the millions gone up their noses, I'll be laughing as I have been at LT and other such idiots! That last post totally made me lose any respect for you DARK "whatever."

Todd wasn't asking for you to insult him...

·
Registered
180 Posts
Originally posted by okirotty:
DarkzIS300...
I rarely post...but this last post you made was just plain stupid. I had to say something. It really never amazes me HOW big idiots think their balls are over the net... when in person they wouldn't say $$hit. Sound familiar??

When your focking NFL players bodies are worn out and the millions gone up their noses, I'll be laughing as I have been at LT and other such idiots! That last post totally made me lose any respect for you DARK "whatever."

Todd wasn't asking for you to insult him...
Damn...he is right. Darkz, you think talking that way makes you sound hard and tough. But, in actuality it makes you look ignorant and uneducated.

·
Registered
397 Posts
DarkzIS300, speak english. What is the highest level of education you have obtained? Oh yeah, and one more thing, eat what?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for sticking up for me guys. I didn't know posting a simple observation would cause such problem.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Since i've been registered, Darkz has been one of the more knowledgable and informative sources i have seen on this site. He also has a REALLY bada$$ IS. From what i've seen on other posts, he is also farily well respected in this community. Just my $.02

·
Registered
22 Posts
I totally agree...I have always respected his postings because of his knowledge. But I can't understand why he'd post something like that.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Yada yada yada... All that comes out of your mouth is puke. Shut the fock up, cuz I OWN YOU!!!!

Originally posted by DarkzIS300:
I'll puke on your face. NFL players can pimp out they cars cuz they are pimp. They focking own you. I know a new draft pick for the ravens drives an IS too. Eat it slut

1 - 12 of 12 Posts