Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
hwang1jin, we should have lunch sometime. I work 2 min. from there.

Also, my neighbor was looking at the white Escalade ya'll have for sell. Are you the one to talk to?

·
Registered
980 Posts
ummm...my email address has been banned from hammer...(Escalade question) yes just give me a call on my cell...pm me for cell #...maybe we can hit up a rest. on Richmond...very close give me a ring!

·
Registered
15,585 Posts
hwang1jin said:
ummm...my email address has been banned from hammer...(Escalade question) yes just give me a call on my cell...pm me for cell #

you should have told me...PM me your email. We can get that sorted out...

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
I need to post images of the people in my office. I want you guys to see the infamous, star wars-like cast of characters we got over here that I keep yappin' about. And I know a lot of you would love to see the midget, you sickos. They're a lot more interesting than my cubicle, I'm sure. I'd rather take pics when we have out new office. It's gonna be sick...

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
PMD911 said:
Hey thats my office for real......... :-?

hehehe I don't have any pics uploaded of my pitifull desk...... at my warehouse office.

But I do spend alot of time in my restuarants and driving around in my mobile office the lex..... :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: the miles :crazy:

·
11,062 Posts
Wouldn't know how to load pics even if I did own a digital camera, which I don't. I have a nice cubicle though...as far as cubicles go. I made sure to be on the committee that did the shopping for them when we moved offices. However...I lost my real office with walls, door and window with view (15th floor in Seattle) when we moved south. Oh well, I still have window and trees, which is more than some have.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
17 Participants
fortyounce
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing