Premium Member
15,322 Posts
how much boost are you running?
have you dyno'd it yet?
what were the results?
how much hp did you gain?
torque?
install/down time?

BTW Dont click the parent directory link.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Damn, this is awesome. A turbo IS would probably be in M/AMG territory.
Please provide test results and pricing.
The SC looks really nice, and so does the IS.

black/ivory
17"

·
Registered
591 Posts
I bet that thing produces "Paint Cooking Heat" crammed under that hood.
I've noticed that this rather LARGE engine shoe-horned into this small car already creates ALOT of heat. (Stock)

Is that the TRD Turbo Kit??
Warranty Still Intact??

I must say the installation looks as if were done in the Factory.
Looks Great.
To keep the "Sleeper" look is it possible to Paint the "Very Noticible" Aluminum Cooler in the Lower grill "Black" ??
Also, would love to know the New HP numbers.

Again I'll say we Love our IS300 stock, but if the car was mine (Not My Wife's) and I could get a "Lexus Approved" Blower(SuperCharger) I would probably make that ONE MODIFICATION.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
under hood heat hasnt been a problem in my SC300 at all.....my car has dynoed at 435 rear wheel hp but i plan to raise that this week.....i am currently running 15psi and im gonna goto 20 this week......the IS300 is the car that toyomoto in miami is doing....this car isnot complete....just wanted to give ya a sneak peak....cost of the stage 1 is gonna be about $7500 including the haltech to run the fuel system...as far as 1/4 mile i have run [email protected] car is the sc300turbo and the is300 is a customer of toyomotos....

------------------
Jeff from Miami
1995 SC300 Turbo 6 speed
Got Boost?
[email protected]

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
wow... where do i get one? how much?... wait ... i don't think i care how much...

i do want to see numbers though...

i like it... i like it alot!

------------------
Marlon
IS300 (white)
loaded w/o LSD

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Marlon..what car do you want to know about?....the IS or the SC?...is kit is $7500 the kit will be donr soon and numbers will be available soon after..my car..the sc is a different beast...

------------------
Jeff from Miami
1995 SC300 Turbo 6 speed
Got Boost?
[email protected]

·
Registered
666 Posts
Jeff,
Nice SC300. Keep us posted on both car's developments. I'd love to hear what kind of times that IS300 posts when completed. Too bad the owner of the IS300 isn't actively on this forum.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts