Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry about the quality, they were taken with my Clie. Enjoy and Peace.
Link at bottom.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks. :D Yeah i like how the blue looks too. :wink:

·
Registered
107 Posts
goldark said:
people
you drive a lex
you should be able to afford some webhosting for pictures
Everyone I know says that, but its not true. If you tell someone you want a Lexus, they'd laugh at you. Especially at a younger age. They only think of the brand name, and not of the car itself. The IS300 is the cheapest of all the new Lexus models, and its affordable too. Just because you own a Lexus, doesnt mean you have money pouring out of your ears to pay for insignificant things such as webhosting.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Just checked on brothers comp, they work. Have a nice weekend. Go Eagles.

·
Registered
18,524 Posts
ah there ya go...pics work and look good.....

drop looks nice too...

but damn dood, that screen is HUGE...do you cover it up when you go out?? be careful with that! :wink:

·
Banned
538 Posts
LexusLife said:
goldark said:
people
you drive a lex
you should be able to afford some webhosting for pictures
Everyone I know says that, but its not true. If you tell someone you want a Lexus, they'd laugh at you. Especially at a younger age. They only think of the brand name, and not of the car itself. The IS300 is the cheapest of all the new Lexus models, and its affordable too. Just because you own a Lexus, doesnt mean you have money pouring out of your ears to pay for insignificant things such as webhosting.
If you can't afford webhosting you can't "afford" a Lexus plain and simple.

Tell Lexus service you can't afford their parts and labor rate see what they say :whine:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tsopranoMB said:
ah there ya go...pics work and look good.....

drop looks nice too...

but damn dood, that screen is HUGE...do you cover it up when you go out?? be careful with that! :wink:
I actually like how my screen says "Please break my window and steal me." :D Yeah i just make sure to be real careful. Thanks for all the kind word guys. Peace.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.