[*]graphite polished rims
[*]LSD
[*]egoist spoiler
[*]Altezza OEM Grill

[This message has been edited by Malnodnarb (edited December 26, 2000).]

·
Registered
449 Posts
Hey I love it. I love the graphite polished rims, just like mine. We have the exact same car, just different colors. Where did you buy the OEM grill? Oh and what island r u on?

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Nice ride. I'm glad to see Hawaii IS owners representin'.

01 IJM w/LSD, leather & 17s. (soon to have a 5Zigen exhaust and shocks & springs).

Maui no ka oi.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I don't know but maybe it is just me. YOU GUYS WE HAVE A LEXUS make it look like one not a forkin HONDA!!! It is not an Altezza it's a Lexus you gotta represent

·
Registered
509 Posts
thats a real nice ride man!
personally, i think why dont you get the windows tinted as well? coz i got my SBM tinted, and it looks great.. and even better with ur grill/spoiler!

just my 2 cents.

------------------
01' Spectra Blue Mica
Fully loaded IS 300

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, thanks for the comments
Dookie, i only got the altezza grill cuz my friend ordered it form his uncle, who works at TRD japan, and i forgot to specify that i wanted the aero one. i like the look of the grill though...it matches my polished rims. So sorry if it offends you. i think that it make the car look more luxurious than the original lexus grill. I got 35% tint cuz i didnt want to get tagged. i got the grill for $180. i am from oahu, so anyone else from there, email me at [email protected] and we should meet or something. Laterz
Brandon

------------------
'01 Lexus IS300/SBM/Black leather/Escaine
  • graphite polished rims
  • LSD
  • egoist spoiler
  • Altezza OEM Grill

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
I think I've seen your car once, by Diamond Head. My friends and I were watching the green flash at sunset. Personally the spoiler looks odd to me, and it's weird that the grille and the back emblems don't match. It's a mix of JDM and USA market. JMHO though. I do like the Altezza grille though.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, i was pretty disappointed with the spoler too...but i didn't want to return it. maybe later i'll change it or something, as soon as there are nicer ones. (or when i can afford it)
Brandon

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yeah, i think i will get one, but i gotta fugure out how to prevent it from getting ripped off. Thanks
Brandon
btw. i wanna get the altezza badge now that ya mention it, so Teezza, if you reading this, please email me at [email protected] for info on how to buy them from you. Thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
MALNODNARB: If your interested we're going on a Hawaii Cruise on Friday night December 29. Let me know if you want more details about it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Originally posted by Dookie33:
I don't know but maybe it is just me. YOU GUYS WE HAVE A LEXUS make it look like one not a forkin HONDA!!! It is not an Altezza it's a Lexus you gotta represent QUOTE]

No, Its not just you. I agree! The rear "TrunkTail" on that IS300 is...well....Cheap Looking. A rear spoiler is one thing, but a Tail? On a Lexus?
Oh well.... different stokes for different folks.

I guess Lexus is happy with the age of people buying this car. But Im sure it hurts some of us Older Owners to see the car out- fitted poorly and cheap.

·
Registered
154 Posts
The car is nice, but then again, I'm bias to the IS. I dont like the tail, it takes a lot away from the car. But hey, its your car and yours to drive, so if you like it, I like it.

Me personally, I would consider investing on a new spoiler.

------------------
Straight up in my 01'BlueMicaBlack

All Flava

·
Registered
65 Posts
That grill is nice as all hell. You're right it does make it more luxurious IMO. Anyway you could replace that altezza badge with a lexus emblem?
By the way did you have to drill holes to install that spoiler? looks like you had to.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i had to drill holes for the spoler. i am planning on selling it later and leaving it off until there is a really nice one out. Teezza, how can i contact you. where is this cruise going. email me please ([email protected]).
Brandon

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
ey Brandon that grill wuz $180 total including shipping from Japan? can ya hook me up with one? im in Cali. TIA

·
Registered
226 Posts
cool another brandon, well im the oringinal, thats right! even though i never got an IS, oh darn. sorry dude, spoiler looks ghetto, to high. grill looks alright, but why toyotainize a lexus? other then that nice car, but i have to admit, i like our 325 convertible better

1 - 20 of 24 Posts