Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, i finally had the chance to get some pictures taken and get a host and all that good stuff after i moved into school so here are a few pics of the car. The pictures were taken outside the Titans stadium after they played the Bills Saturday night.

Details on the wheels:
Front: 19x8.5 +46 offset
Tire: 225/35/19
Rear: 19x8.5 +46 offset
Tire: 235/35/19
Painted Lexus Black Onyx

Big thanks to UnVmE and Derick at RDMwheels.com for the wheels and tires.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for all the compliments guys.
geniusgza- yes they come in 18's and for prices i suggest you contact derick at rdmwheels.com, he'll be able to help you out.

i'm hoping to paint the headlights and purchase a set of the jdm tailights soon, as far as foglights go i need to find a good set first haha. and yeah the calipers are next, the rotors are painted though.

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Wow wheels look even more perfect than I thought they would...Thats was the sale of the year for us....We had a blast having those custom painted and seeing end result....How you liking them...Any complaints hit me up in a PM and Ill take care of ya....
-Matt

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!
love the cwest an the volk!!
RDMWheels is the shit!!!!! I am in the process of working out a deal w/ Derek. He is the shit! i will keep you posted on my deal. Its pretty PHAT!

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
Damn lexpression, your car looks BADASS!!!

I love the all blacked out look... Can't wait to see that beauty in person at NOPI!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts