Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just took some night pics of my car so i thougth i would share them. the pics didn't come out as good as i wanted sice it was hella cold outside and i was trying to hurry. i just added some pics by the ocean.

http://members.cardomain.com/castlehoff

·
Registered
37,399 Posts
word :chill:

the batmobile said:
start modding that badboy :chill:

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
what batboy said!

p.s. i like that blue led, allen has it on his car.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
i'm not tryin' to hate, but why do you want to post pictures of your car on a site like that when you don't have any mods on it?????

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i'm not tryin' to hate, but why do you want to post pictures of your car on a site like that when you don't have any mods on it?????

i put the car on the site becauese i plan on doing stuff to it and when i do i will update the pics. Also i know im not the only one on the site with a stock car.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wait a minute. Your name is David Castlehoff?
my name is actually david castle but people started to call me castlehoff and i liked it.

·
Registered
831 Posts
man... carsdomain web page is temp. unavail.

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
castlehoff said:

i put the car on the site becauese i plan on doing stuff to it and when i do i will update the pics. Also i know im not the only one on the site with a stock car.
actually your not the only one with stock car... i just joined this channel and decided to participate in the forums i got a stock IS3 also 2001 Black onyx :p :D

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
XaLtezZaX said:
actually your not the only one with stock car... i just joined this channel and decided to participate in the forums i got a stock IS3 also 2001 Black onyx :p :D
It's alright, we all have to start somewhere.

·
Premium Member
8,851 Posts

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
nice pix bro. time for some mods :wink:
for some reason, I like this pic.

·
Registered
457 Posts
fuct said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
340 Posts
hey david whats up its hobbes from monterey,

lookin good dude, we gotta get together sometime and take some pics of our rides

- cheers

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.