Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
those who wanted to see the armrest in a tan vehicle here it is....

·
Premium Member
7,303 Posts
Moving to inside and out Forum

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cost was 266 shipped from irontoad.....and yeah i installed it myself. Takes a little time but it was not too bad! It is definitely worth it!

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
IS300Sam, it looks good, glad you finally got it and installed...

I agree with baadhabit, you lost a lot of storage space in there...thats basically why I opted for the Airstream Armrest....it made my armrest deeper for more storage....

but yours looks good with the ivory....congrats bro!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i have just as much space as the 02's and up have. There was barely any room in there to start with, and everything i had in there now fits in my JDM dash tray so i just sort of swapped it out.

Trust me....it it much better to drive comfortably than to have space...

·
Registered
18,519 Posts
IS300Sam said:
i have just as much space as the 02's and up have. There was barely any room in there to start with, and everything i had in there now fits in my JDM dash tray so i just sort of swapped it out.

Trust me....it it much better to drive comfortably than to have space...
that wasnt my point, the airstream raises the height of the armrest box, thus makes underneath deeper and wider for more storage space...but hey, to each their own..

i think it looks good on yours...better then the low plastic shit we got stuck with on the 01.... 8)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.