Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am getting my IS300 in the next two weeks and was wondering if anyone had pictures of the different chrome Lexus wheels. The ones I am mainly interested in are the ones that cost $1700 on the options. I want to see if they look worth the money or not. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
260 Posts
saw one with the chrome wheels on the dealership a few months ago, i don't think they look good at all with that $$price, the original rims are look much better.

·
Registered
139 Posts
dude, get yourself some aftermarket wheels. look in magazines... the bolt pattern for the IS300 is very common, and any japanese rim manufacturer will make a style for your car! i would do that before get raped by a dealer on rims!!! if you have any questions..i actually work for a shop that can get rims of any size or style... like i said, you would do yourself a great service by looking aftermarket. you will more than likely save a GREAT deal of money!!!

if you have any questions, you can email me at [email protected] or i am on AOL IM my screename is hdsben3

------------------

[This message has been edited by shinestreetBen (edited November 28, 2000).]

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
I don't think $1700 chrome wheels are a factory option. Your dealer probably arranged with a "chroming shop" to get some stock wheels redone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts