Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help w/ two questions:

1. How can you post a pic so that it shows up in my post, rather than the link?

2. How can I make a link to my pics be linked to a certain phrase rather than the whole crazy link.
Example, like under my signature i would have a phrase "my pics" that you could click on that would take you directly to my pics?

Thanks in advance for the help.

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Originally posted by Lexus Luthor:
I need help w/ two questions:

1. How can you post a pic so that it shows up in my post, rather than the link?
use the img tags. simply put:
but w/ no space between the url and img tags. or use that button under the window where you type up your post that says "image." make sure the pic you are trying to link to does not come from yahoo!, angelfire, xoom/nbci, geocities, or pretty much any free webspace provider. it will be blocked from external hosts and show up as a red x.

2. How can I make a link to my pics be linked to a certain phrase rather than the whole crazy link.
Example, like under my signature i would have a phrase "my pics" that you could click on that would take you directly to my pics?
url tags. [.URL=http://the_name_of_your_page.com]name of link that shows up[./URL] take out the . from the tags.[/b] Thanks in advance for the help. [img]images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif[/img][/quote] [ June 01, 2001: Message edited by: HIBBoyScott ]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts