Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and okiwater and some friends are meeting up at middle town this coming weekend on saturday the 19th. So far (2 IS300s) audi s4, audi TT, Honda Civic 03' are heading up. Anyone interested can post im bringing a camera so we should have pics, maybe video later. :D

Update on bottom, Scroll please!!! :)
Kinda hard to see due to the snow and the disposable camera,
Sorry it was all we had at the time.

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i don't know, why were you hatin in the "think this section should be divided thread?"

Nah just playin

i live in hamilton! have you ever been to middletown? The reason were meeting there is because okiawater is from dayton so middletown is kinda in between!

Where are you from?

·
Oompa-Loompa of Science
1,995 Posts
I am here in the Ghetto in Clifton...

And no, I dont park my baby on the street...she is locked up safely in a garage. 8)

·
Oompa-Loompa of Science
1,995 Posts
The only time I am in middletown is when I am driving up 75 to some other destination.

I am pretty sure I have nothing going on this weekend...but that can change at any moment.

·
Oompa-Loompa of Science
1,995 Posts
If the roads on Saturday are like they are now, you can count me out.

But if they are clear and dry, I will probably show.

Hate to be anal, but the reason for this is because I want to keep as much salt as possible off my coilovers. You know how it is... :lol:

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thats cool i dunno how the weathers going to be but i'll keep this thread posted on the specific meeting spots and times later in the week.

If it snows im doing donuts.

·
Registered
823 Posts
NattySlide said:
Hate to be anal, but the reason for this is because I want to keep as much salt as possible off my coilovers. You know how it is... :lol:
God I do know what you mean, Adam. I drove my car to Indianapolis Monday morning for business, been here since and will be here god knows how long. Anyway, on I-74 (2 lane of course) I got boxed in between a few semi's and another "OVERSIZE LOAD" truck that was kicking up ALL KINDS of crap from the road.

Pulled over and got my first nasty rock chip (since the repaint in the spring) at the end of the hood where my very first one was, down to the primer. By the time I got to Indianapolis the front of the car (bumper and some of the hood) was covered in salt dust and its been parked since. Its got a little bit of snow on it right now, but the uncovered spots still reflect like no other. :)

I'm dreading giving it its first wash when I'm done up here, because I don't want to see millions of tiny rock chips in the bumper. My Tein's are getting dirty I'm sure, but I could care less right now as long as they continue to keep the comfy ride and NICE drop. :D

Give me a ring sometime, when the weather is nice, I want to see your car in person, rather than just driving by it when you're pulling out of a parking lot. :)

·
Registered
823 Posts
NattySlide said:
Hey tsc...good to see you are still alive...

I have one word that would help that situation of yours...

Xpel!!!
Yeah I know I should have done XPEL long ago, but its a little late now. I'll be protecting a nasty rock chip. :) Maybe I'll end up putting it on after I do any future body work..

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I haven't been to middle town in a long time does anybody know a good place to meet thats easy to find!?

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure about the meet any more..........we just got like 4 inches of snow!!!

Fun doing doughnuts though!! :D

·
Registered
823 Posts
bgwillyBadassIS31 said:
Not sure about the meet any more..........we just got like 4 inches of snow!!!

Fun doing doughnuts though!! :D
Heh, yeah. Been having fun in the hotel parking lot here in Indianapolis. Snow tires + TRAC OFF + held in first gear = great fun with control over the car.

Poor car is filthy though, so much salt and built up snow behind the tires. Hopefully its above freezing when I get home so I can wash the poor thing.

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Whats up fellas

The meet was fun as hell it snowed like two inches on top of the 4 that falled the other day. So it was pretty cold but a lot of fun. We met at Dave and busters and then had a donut contest in the empty parking lot. It was a blast. Then we went to eat and Don Pablos which was some good shit! And pretty much talked the rest of the night. Until Don Pablos kicked our ass' out cuz they was closing!............................But i have to waste the rest of the film until i can post pics so i'll have pixs up by the end of the week. Patience!!!

Lata,

-willy

·
Twisties Addict
13,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1 - 20 of 45 Posts