Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys... this morning i took some pics of the headlights/foglights overlays i did last night in the heated garage.. hahaha.. it was snowing outside too.. the lex is snowed in 6 1/2 inches here in Nashville, Tennessee... i had to use the heat gun to stretch the film over to fit... I have experience(sp?).. i use to work at Xtreme Window tint in franklin... i did window tinting and 3m Paint Protection..

This is Optic Blue from "AEROTECT" on my GGP...

Let know know what you think.. i think it looks fanstastic.. more pics to come when the snow clears away... HATERZ welcome too.. lol

Reactions: sugzz and sway162

·
Registered
170 Posts
Brrrrr.....looks to cold for me right now. You headlights/fogs look nice...I believe a member here name Joe Z was one of the first to do that when he owned a GGP is300. Tasteful modding...you just might want to lower your car some more.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I like it, looks good.

Does the blue effect the foglight color at all?
no sir... it still shows YELLOW at night... i thought the blue overlays and the yellow light woulda made it GREEN or something. but, it didnt effect the yellow at all.. that is awesome!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Brrrrr.....looks to cold for me right now. You headlights/fogs look nice...I believe a member here name Joe Z was one of the first to do that when he owned a GGP is300. Tasteful modding...you just might want to lower your car some more.
Really? i didnt know.. i was trying to find pics of the GGP IS300 with blue overlays... couldnt find it, so i went ahead and did it...

my car is on stock springs... yes, i will be lowering it with eibach springs, bilstein shocks combo.. Thanks !

·
Registered
121 Posts
OO looks cool

personally i like yellow overlay on the fogs

but thats a nice effect on the headlights!

+rep for a nice mod:)

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ty... i was gonna do fogs yellow.. but i didnt think blue and yellow looks good together.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thxs... heres more pic of it outside in the sun pic!!!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no sir.... i am gonna redouts the tailights... like the GS tailights looks...

·
Registered
482 Posts
I like how the blue overlays look on your car. IMO you should do the sidemarker to match. + rep for a clean car.

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.