Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
Hope US co's are going to try somethin as well

Not a fan of the rims sorry

Lip spoiler, and appearance package looks decent...

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
IMPRIMIS said:
Hope US co's are going to try somethin as well

Not a fan of the rims sorry

Lip spoiler, and appearance package looks decent...
LOL, I think in all my excitement of the unexpected find I liked them more than I would have had if I knew they were there all along. If that makes any sense.. hehe. I do appreciate their creative efforts though. The kit is great... definitely minimalist, which I like. And those fogs are quite intriguing.

·
Garage Pit Crew Chief
5,631 Posts
AppStar said:
WOW I LOVE these wheels!

Way to go Lexus and offer some non-conservative options!
as much as I am against exterior mods, I would pimp those wheels if they were offered in 17's and fit the stock tires I have lying around!

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
Nice Find...the Split 5 Star Wheels Look Hot. The Others Im Kinda Bored With. The More I See The Car, The More I Like It. But I Like The 1st Generation So Much More Still

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
There are going to be a few booths this year at Sema in November w/the New IS. Keep on the lookout! ;)

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
i personally like the multi spokes they look cool :) those fogs are hott too

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
whoah...it has like guide lights like a boat....the blue LED on the headlight...haha

useless but interesting....

HID FOGS TOO!!!!

·
Premium Member
26,324 Posts
amitkc said:
as much as I am against exterior mods, I would pimp those wheels if they were offered in 17's and fit the stock tires I have lying around!
i'm pretty sure they will be 18's??

·
Registered
170 Posts
Anyone know what the wheel parameters will be? Hoping my old rims will fit on the new IS.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts