Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking at getting the Audiovox receiver for Sirius satellite.

Anyone have pics of their install?

So far I've only seen the unit mounted on the left of the steering wheel where the coin thingies are. I'm interested in knowing if someone has a better location for mounting.

I'd ideally like it somewhere where the driver AND passenger could see the readouts but there just isn't much space on our dash.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Unfortunately I don't have a picture of it right now because I am at school. But I have the model that has a lint tray on the dashboard and I dont have the Navigation in place there. I popped the lint tray off and installed it right there. Once the lint tray is popped off you cut through the plastic just enough to slide the audiovox car base unit in and as of right now I think thats the best place for the Audiovox. I researched it for a good amount of time and it actually looks damn good there. THen I bought a piece of thin felt that looks almost indentical to the lint tray that comes with the car and placed it around the base unit. It looks sick sitting there. If you have the navigation system there then I don't know what to tell you. Let me know what you end up doing if you do it though.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.