Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to see how the grey would look in my black interior...If anyone has any pics please post...I am surprised Lexus does not offer these mats in black..

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I have the grey ones in my car; they look fine. I had second thoughts before I bought them, but they look nice in there now. I would recommend getting them, they really save your interior. I think the grey is actually better than black because with black rubber you see all the scuffs/dust marks on them. The grey hides these unsightly marks better. I don't have any photos of them right now unfortunately.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
We sell them in the my.IS store.

The grays are very light, but look good in a black car.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
Here are some pics I took of them in my IS.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I appreciate the pics BOSSMAN...I guess they shouldn't look too bad in my GGP...I still wish Lexus offered black..

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
No problem. Yeah I wanted black originally, but these have grown on me and I don't think they look bad at all.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I'm not sure which ones weathertech offers. These are the OEM Lexus ones if that is of any help.

·
Registered
630 Posts
here are mine. doesn't match, but it keeps my white mats brand new.

These aren't pictures taking specfically of the mats, but i'm sure you can get an idea of what these tan look like esp. on a light interior.

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
I got mine from www.irontoad.com. You can also get them in the is300.net store
don't go to your local dealer the price will be ridicuolous.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts