Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well... I finally got my accident pics scanned. Here they are at:
http://www.geocities.com/badman229/lexus.html

Everybody, please tell me what you think the value of damage is for the car only. So far, the dealer gave me an estimation of atleast $3,500 ... just by looking at the outside... but wait til they look under the front left panel... if that sucker bent my frame.. it's gonna be ALOT more. =( Also the back left wheel is all scratched up, along with the tire.. which you can't see in the pics. (And yes, I've been visiting the chiropractor.. my f*ckin back hurts like *#$*@.. somebody is gonna be payin sum big medical bills too.)

·
Registered
626 Posts
It really does not look that bad to be honest with you. I have seen a lot worse in my field. Don't worry they will be able to make it look like new.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hey I feel for you dude!But the wrost part it yet come.I got in an accident with my IS's about a mounth ago till now,I'm still waiting for my part.

·
Registered
35 Posts
damn that sucks, ware u getting it fixed at? i got into a wreck with the SC a year ago, a month after i had just gotten it painted =( plus a week after i got my IS, it got into hit and run at school TWO DAYS IN A ROW... so yea that silver is w/ the dent was mine... anyway, good luck w/ the car.. we should meet up some time, talk cars
later man.

-bng
'92 royal sapphire nos'd sc300
'01 millenium silver is300

·
Registered
35 Posts
if you bent the frame, get a new car. that damage will cost way more than 3500$ you basically have to repair or replace your whole driver side. i am the guy you parked next to at westheimer a few weeks ago, i own a nogaro blue s4 with bbs rims. i just hope that i never get hit at all, letalone get messed up that bad. damn retard drivers suck.

·
Registered
35 Posts
dont listen to lemony... he has ugly rims, and his ride is slow. =)

-bng

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ghat dayum.. now all the houston peeps are finally showing up in the same post... who else is out there? =

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Alright.. if any one wants to chat on AIM.. my screename is "Badman Forever". Go figure. heheh . About the Drag Wars.. I "might" go.. dunno yet.. it's 2 days long right?

·
Registered
35 Posts
if anyone goes, look for the blue/purple sc300 ill be there embarassing this blue s4 ill be parked next to
im thinking about running the IS... see what it can do. we'll see.

-bng

·
Registered
449 Posts
Sorry to see the car like that, it makes me feel bad to see other IS owners with damaged vehicles. A tip ........ stay away from SUV's

------------------
Yellow IS300 w/LSD and graphite polished rims

1 - 14 of 14 Posts