Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
U NEED TO LOWER UR CAR AND IT WILL BE SWEEEEEEEET!

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
did you call the cops after they did that to your wheels? j/k lower it and it will be a lot better, and handle better too. to each his own. I am sure there are people out there that think my ride is nasty.

·
Founder
8,708 Posts
I like it. Then again, I used to have an '87 Integra Special LS (white with white wheels).

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ignore the posting right above this one, I used my old login...

The powdercoating came with the car, as did the tint, spoiler, and special edition IS300 aluminum dash kit... The sales manager over at my Lexus dealership loves to mod the IS300's pre-sale... Does a pretty good job if you ask me. Last I heard, he signed up as a distributor for TRD and L-Tune so I'm waiting for some goodies to come in. But, gotta save up for them since car payments are sapping away any extra dough I have...

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
looks very nice, and classy.

·
Registered
231 Posts
for those who may be interested, i saw a ad in the back of car and driver last month for a company that chromes and powdercoats (i think) stock wheels. it's run like an exchange program. you order wheels from them and send them your stock ones once you make the switch. might be worth checking out.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
Originally posted by webmaster:
I like it. Then again, I used to have an '87 Integra Special LS (white with white wheels).
I love that look.
I had a 2000 black GSR on white rims.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts