Lexus IS Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Finally got some pics of my new wheels. 18x8 Hyperblack Exel Ennio's on GGP. Could use some wider wheels/tires in back but I'm really happy with them, especially for the price.

Check the www for pics. See what ya think...Peace...

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks guys. 8)

reaper, i got the wheels thru wheelmax and the yoko es100's thru tirerack. let's just say they weren't overly expensive! totally worth the price if you ask me. no regrets whatsoever. :wink:

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hey james, those are modified rx300 center caps. had to dremel the insides out a bit to get them to fit. they're not going anywhere now tho. :) i also tried some sportdesign center caps but the brackets were too wide.

·
Registered
992 Posts
hoss said:
GraphiteIS_ToyMachine said:
jeesus, your car looks exactly like mine :eek: :
hate to break it to you but a lot of people have these wheels!
oh I'm aware of that... :lol: I saw numerous pics of the wheels on other members' cars, thought they looked great so I got em. I'm just sayin how much our cars resemble each other...

·
Registered
190 Posts
Yeah, I got some exel DL46's (same look as SSR GT3) about two months ago in hyperblack 18". So far so good, I just loved how cheap they were and looked awesome. I was tired of spending hella loot on rims,
5years ago bought 18" niches with tires for $3600
2years ago bought 22" bazos with tires for $4000
Lets say I needed a break from crazy expensive rims for a while!
Look phatt on my black is300!

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hoss said:
jeesus, your car looks exactly like mine :eek: :
hate to break it to you but a lot of people have these wheels!
oh I'm aware of that... :lol: I saw numerous pics of the wheels on other members' cars, thought they looked great so I got em. I'm just sayin how much our cars resemble each other...
it's all good man. just think of it this way, we have good taste! 8) i hear what you're saying though, it's like looking in a mirror. but, i think that's to be expected without customized parts. at least we don't live next door to each other. :wink:

and lexis300, i hear you. i could not justify paying $3-4k on wheels/tires. now, if they were 10lbs and guaranteed not to break or get scuffed then maybe. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.