Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,983 Posts
IMO, i really dont like the clear truck lights....they look pink when lighted.

It kind of looks riced out that way..IMO

i really like the red trunk lights, i think it acsents the red in the tail lights

just my .02

------------------
Later

ONYX 01

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by Repsol-IS:
RC51,

i figure that by your SN that you own a RC51.
I got one myself and love it.
Repsol I couldn't agree with you more, Have you been to the RC51.net Forum ever? Check it out.
[email protected] actually ALL of my windows are tinted 18% ecvept the front windshield, that's tinted at 50%. THe windshield being tinted really helps with the heat and the black interior.
Mccarlin to weach is his own, actually the pics don't do the lights justice, you should see them at night really different. I personally think the only color you can get away with this is the Silver.

·
Registered
9 Posts
RC51,

My screen name for www.rc51.net is Y2K_RC51 but might want to change to Repsol_rc51.
i am looking for a NSR250 Repsol Replica if you know anyone that might be selling it.

late

·
Registered
4,523 Posts
Careful...if you get rear-ended, the person who hit you may say that he didn't see your brakelights light up, and the court may rule in his favor...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by GOTTURBO:
hey RC51.........who did your tint? and how much? If you dont mind......
Repsol-IS will let you know about the NSR250, have you tried motoliberty or damn I can't remember the name of the other importer...I am "okkin' on the RC51 site (hint will that damn undetail ever be ready ?!?! (inside joke).

JW Thanks for looking out, but actually I checked with Law enforcement before applying the lights. They light up red, good. They are actually brighter than stock (leds) good. I have my three zones for lighting aready with the stock brake lights 1. WIng 2. left big brake light 3. right break light
the small ones are over kill in my opinion, I am covered.

GOTTURBO O.k. I guess you weren't reading a while back. I posted that info under 'tinting in so cal' a few weeks back.
The guy is mobile and does the best work period. All he does is BMW's, Mercedes, high end cars. I got them all done even the front windshield. His name Carlos Cordova and his company is Quality Auto Glass. I will have to get the number to give to you.....I am not going to quote a price because me and him are good friends, it wouldn't be fair to him, but expect to pay around $300 for the same job including travel, labor to remove door panels etc..That's actually the going rate by all the decent tint shops for the IS in Southern CA $280-$350 and most of them won't do the front windshield. If you are serious about using him email me offline and I will see what I can do for you [email protected] Hey did you ever try to do the rear brake light yet? (that was you right)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
RevHappyR6
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing