Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a few pics of my new rims. They're 5Zigen Heidfelds 3 piece in 18x8 with 225/35 tires.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And some pics of the wheels on my bro's 'lude.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
matic said:
looks really nice. how u get ur car ON the beach is that pacific beach?
Haahah...didin't ya know...that's my backyard. 8)

Nawh...it's the stretch of beach between La Jolla and Del Mar. It's not actually "on" the beach...just looks like it is.

·
Registered
660 Posts
where'd u pick those bad boys up? i like... also have a black IS and think they're sweet. found a site that carries 5Zigen wheels and they seem to be really cheap compared to other brands. They good quality? I dunno much about wheels... thanks!

·
Registered
201 Posts
charchar said:
I know that the Heidfelds are discontinued, so whered you get the 18s?!? I can only find the 17s!! Ive always wanted those in 18 and I cant find them at all! Let me know please!! Thanks :chill:
Yeah, pls tell me also, I've been lookin for something along the line of gunmetal & polished lip & 18' combo. TIA.

Edit: what's your bro's rims also.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ISthree00 said:
where'd u pick those bad boys up? i like... also have a black IS and think they're sweet. found a site that carries 5Zigen wheels and they seem to be really cheap compared to other brands. They good quality? I dunno much about wheels... thanks!
5Zigen is a relatively good Japanese made brand so you can't go wrong with them. They have both high end 3 piece wheels and lower middle line single piece wheels. The Heidfelds in particular are only offered in 3 piece if you get 18 or larger.

And yes the Heidfelds have been discontinued so at least I won't see many if any other IS's running them.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
is300wk said:
Edit: what's your bro's rims also.
The rims in the pics of my bro's car are the same wheels. It's nice that the IS and 'lude use exactly the same size wheels. We can switch off now and then.

·
Registered
467 Posts
those r the multi-piece heidfelds which only come in 18s and 19s and if u do find a shop selling these wheels they well cost as much as volks in the same size.

ISthree00 said:

·
Registered
467 Posts
i like the heidfelds cuz im into mess. another wheel that looks similar and is great quality is the work vs-xx ^^

charchar said:
I know that the Heidfelds are discontinued, so whered you get the 18s?!? I can only find the 17s!! Ive always wanted those in 18 and I cant find them at all! Let me know please!! Thanks :chill:

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
vwong said:
Both cars look real nice.

Did you get those rims new or used?
Wassup Vincent.....

Wheels look familiar?
Hahhaah....miss your old wheels? I'm sure you're happier with your lighter Volks in 16". Much more appropriate for autoX. Hope to one day get out on the track and autox with you guys again.

·
Registered
38 Posts
TeCKis300 said:
Wassup Vincent.....

Wheels look familiar?
Hahhaah....miss your old wheels? I'm sure you're happier with your lighter Volks in 16". Much more appropriate for autoX. Hope to one day get out on the track and autox with you guys again.
Who's this? Kevin?

So those are my old rims? They sure look real nice on the IS.

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm ovadalimit's brother. Met you way back in the day when I autoX'd my '96 Accord. Read your SCCA webpage...you've had quite a successful career there. When's the next event down here at Qualcomm? Would like to come out and check out your latest setup.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
16 Participants
TeCKis300
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing