Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
those look real nice on your car. very good choice. i was thinkin about those for my car but the gunmetal doesnt look darn enough to look good on a black is, in my opinion. is it just the pics or are they really not that dark? they seem to match your car perfectly. very nice!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks i'm really really happy with them :p :p .

They aren't that dark, but i think that they would still look really good on a black IS. You should have somebody photo shop them on your car.

They were $2100 out the door. Not including the So3's.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
:eek: Damn I really like those rims. That was my second choice of wheels when I was getting rims. But Thomas (Pinktri) already got them. Anyway I love the way they look. Good job 8)

·
Registered
578 Posts
wdskuk said:
:eek: Damn I really like those rims. That was my second choice of wheels when I was getting rims. But Thomas (Pinktri) already got them. Anyway I love the way they look. Good job 8)
they were my first choice but i couldn't afford them :(

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all of your compilments :D :D

Man i was kinda scared cause i wasn't sure how they were gonna look, but now i am super happy. I think that the rims are the most difficult mod.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
wdskuk said:

Looks awesome! :wink: What's the offset of yours? the stance looks really good.
Dennis, we should have traded rims!!! haha
i wish mine looked gunmetal. oh well can't have it all! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
award for worst license plate ever

but the wheels look very nice. looks like the same size all around. am i correct?

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
lolz...funny plate :lol:

and no i don't! :pissed:

but.....GOT BOOST? :p

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL!!!! Yeah i have actually been trying to think of a new license plate, but still in search.
The offset is 40 and yeah it is the same size all around. I wanted to get 7.5 in front and 8.5 in rear, but the palce couldn't get them for a while and i couldn't wait. Atleast i can rotate now though.

·
Registered
197 Posts
finally someone with ggp and gunmetal wheels (other than the ltuned one on the showroom floor) !!! I've been considering gunmetals for my ggp ever since i got the car. I still can't decide if i want the polished lip look or not, but thnx to those pics i think it will be a lot easier for me jump in and get a set of gunmetals. Now i think i am leaning towards no polished lip... just to be different :D

BTW, is case you couldn't tell... i really like it :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
About this Discussion
20 Replies
16 Participants
IS300BADBOY
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing