Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
those look real nice on your car. very good choice. i was thinkin about those for my car but the gunmetal doesnt look darn enough to look good on a black is, in my opinion. is it just the pics or are they really not that dark? they seem to match your car perfectly. very nice!

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks i'm really really happy with them :p :p .

They aren't that dark, but i think that they would still look really good on a black IS. You should have somebody photo shop them on your car.

They were $2100 out the door. Not including the So3's.

·
Registered
2,320 Posts
:eek: Damn I really like those rims. That was my second choice of wheels when I was getting rims. But Thomas (Pinktri) already got them. Anyway I love the way they look. Good job 8)

·
Registered
578 Posts
wdskuk said:
:eek: Damn I really like those rims. That was my second choice of wheels when I was getting rims. But Thomas (Pinktri) already got them. Anyway I love the way they look. Good job 8)
they were my first choice but i couldn't afford them :(

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for all of your compilments :D :D

Man i was kinda scared cause i wasn't sure how they were gonna look, but now i am super happy. I think that the rims are the most difficult mod.

·
Registered
38,938 Posts
wdskuk said:

Looks awesome! :wink: What's the offset of yours? the stance looks really good.
Dennis, we should have traded rims!!! haha
i wish mine looked gunmetal. oh well can't have it all! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
award for worst license plate ever

but the wheels look very nice. looks like the same size all around. am i correct?

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
lolz...funny plate :lol:

and no i don't! :pissed:

but.....GOT BOOST? :p

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
LOL!!!! Yeah i have actually been trying to think of a new license plate, but still in search.
The offset is 40 and yeah it is the same size all around. I wanted to get 7.5 in front and 8.5 in rear, but the palce couldn't get them for a while and i couldn't wait. Atleast i can rotate now though.

·
Registered
197 Posts
finally someone with ggp and gunmetal wheels (other than the ltuned one on the showroom floor) !!! I've been considering gunmetals for my ggp ever since i got the car. I still can't decide if i want the polished lip look or not, but thnx to those pics i think it will be a lot easier for me jump in and get a set of gunmetals. Now i think i am leaning towards no polished lip... just to be different :D

BTW, is case you couldn't tell... i really like it :wink:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts