Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally posted pics of my Graphite Grey w/ my new L-Sportline Model 4 wheels. Click on my link in my signature.

I am running 19x7.5 front, 19x8.5 rear w/ Toyo FZ4's 225/35 front, 235/35 rear.
Tires are great w/ no rubbing. Probably could go wider on the rear but it is hard finding a tire comb that matches when using a 225 for the front tire. I was told a 235 on a 7.5" wide rim was too much tire.
The car is lowered w/ Eibach springs and Bilstien shocks.

The ride is still nice and smooth but you can tell that you are not on the stock 17's. Tires are nice and quiet.

I also added the Rod Millen front grill. I took off the RMM emblem and added the Lexus "L". Bought it from the dealer and sticks on nice and tight. Don't even know if I could get it off if I wanted to.

·
2,909 Posts
Very nice, I think you made a really great choice. How about the looks, gettin' alot of them huh?

·
Registered
180 Posts
F*ckin' sick wheels! Congrats, I know what I'll be getting next to go with my Lsportline kit. Hopefully I can get them within the next couple months. What was the total end cost with the tires?

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Damn those wheels are bad ass, just too damn expensive, I think I will go with a supercharger first, then the Model 4s. Hey Greek, where did you get you shifter from and how much?

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by GQGreek:
What was the total end cost with the tires?
Thanks for the compliments. I can't really say what the cost was due to the fact that I got a great deal. I went through Sprewell Racing in San Gabriel, Ca. If you give them a call, ask for Dabby. He is really helpful and can get you anything you want.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Dude, you went all the way down to San Gabriel? You freakin SCVer's when will you learn to stay in the boonies!
Oh sheot, I'm here too.....! Is that why I had to go to F1 in North Hollywood to get my L-Sportline kit? Can you say we got no choice?
Oh well, least we can go out on the paseos at night for a leasurly stroll with our lady friends.

[ August 13, 2001: Message edited by: Lexus Do Lunch ]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts