Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was not bad enough that I had every possible problem getting things arranged to post pics, then the site went down!!

Glad to see everything is working now, I'm so happy I thought I would never get to post my pics.

Here's the link to my first homepage ever, so I hope you all enjoy!

PICS OF THE CAR!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
looks great, is there any pics of it next to stock to compare?

Originally posted by jiggafett:
It was not bad enough that I had every possible problem getting things arranged to post pics, then the site went down!!

Glad to see everything is working now, I'm so happy I thought I would never get to post my pics.

Here's the link to my first homepage ever, so I hope you all enjoy!

PICS OF THE CAR!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
dear god the high resolution is doin wonders on my 26kps connection :X

can you turn it down a lil so i don't have to wait half an hour to look at pics?

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by IS300GTE:
looks great, is there any pics of it next to stock to compare?
[/QB][/QUOTE]

Here are two pics of the car when brand new.

I wish I could post them side by side, but I cannot upload the images from geocities to this or any other website.

Originally posted by Master:
dear god the high resolution is doin wonders on my 26kps connection :X

can you turn it down a lil so i don't have to wait half an hour to look at pics?
If you know how, tell me and I'll do what I can, geocities works alittle bit strange.

[ July 04, 2001: Message edited by: jiggafett ]

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
sorry this is still large, but it is the best i could do.

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IS300GTE: Thanks, you are the s-it!
That is great of you to take the time and post the pics. You're the best!

·
Registered
12,157 Posts
hehe, thanks i try. did i leave out any you wanted up there?

Originally posted by jiggafett:
IS300GTE: Thanks, you are the s-it!
That is great of you to take the time and post the pics. You're the best!

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NEIL: If you wanna meet up, I think not this weekend but the following would be perfect. I'm going to organize a "South Beach Cruzin' Night" with freelance. He and I tried to do this a few weeks ago. We just happened to try when the site went down, so it ended up just being him and I. This time I hope there will be alot more, there should as long as the site works and enough people check the "All Together" forum.

Freelance and I can't wait to see 5 to 10 IS's in a row take over SB. It should be fun!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Jigga, Could you tell me where you got the kit, and approx. price...I got into a bit of an accident, and am wondering if it is worthwhile to put on this kit
thanks

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by P-Bear:
Jigga, Could you tell me where you got the kit, and approx. price...I got into a bit of an accident, and am wondering if it is worthwhile to put on this kit
thanks

$1295.00
F/R Bumper(s)

L/R Side Skirts

Chrome L-Sportline Emblems

(no spoiler)

$600.00 paint and install

I don't know if you read previous posts of L-Sportline body kit. But, I have a hook up at a local shop I am the only one who can get that price from him. There are ways to get an even better price, such as a group buy which was done on this site by some members and it worked out great on price. Or go to a local shop and become buds with a salesman and maybe get a good price like that.

So the only reason I will list the price is for your comparison when trying to get a good price. My friend will not sell the the kit for that price, he said to add another 15% which if I'm not wrong might just be retail. So happy hunting, it might be a pain but keep searching around and you can get a good deal.

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Originally posted by croddy:
Sade looks great, very sexy
I liked your homepage, but it took forever to load.
Thanks, even using DSL it is not as fast as most websites, I guees it's a geocities thing, not sure it's my first use of their services.

(Oh yeah, I'll be seeing the real Sade in concert on Aug 29th!!)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts