Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These were taken close to sunset, so the color will look a little orange. I have had my IS for 3 weeks now I just hit 1100 miles, funny thing is I hardly go anywhere. Getting around Miami means driving far.

A good way to cover that empty space!!

I got the car in Tokyo last Dec. it cost close to $35, I wish I had bought more to sell to everyone here.

This is a close-up of the paint.(in case your wondering)

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QuikVR6: Tropical Park, I have only seen about 3 IS's in this area. I live close by.

Chiphead: Thanx

·
Registered
3,256 Posts
hey jiggafett! I want a mini altezza, can I buy one off you? (please don't jack the price up too hight, I am just a poor college student)

·
Registered
125 Posts
That mini Altezza is cool did they have Altezza blue ones?

------------------
Spectra Blue
Black Leather Ecsaine

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
chromaplast: Sorry if my words confused you, I wish I had more. Orig. I bought the first one and went to a bar in Roppongi, Tokyo I ended up getting tipsy, and forgot the car and a mag. of the Altezza I bought. So the next day I went back to the place I bought it and purchased a second one. Later that next night I went back to the bar and asked them about it, and to my total surprise they kept it safe for me. I couldnt beleive it. That goes to show you how honest people can be especially in Japan. So when I got back from my trip I ended up selling the extra car and mag. on E-bay. Sorry man, maybe if you learn to read Japanese you can order one off a website. Who knows

BLUEBYU: No they only had silver and yellow that's all that is made.

[This message has been edited by jiggafett (edited November 05, 2000).]

·
Registered
110 Posts
Originally posted by jiggafett:
QuikVR6: Tropical Park, I have only seen about 3 IS's in this area. I live close by.

Chiphead: Thanx
Cool pix jiggafett...AND it sounds like you're neighbors with the VW guy "QuikVR6", right?

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
isdisisdat: Yeah, I think if he saw me on the streets he'd want to race me! I better be on the look out

Almost There: Thanx

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
No Jiggafett, If I saw you on the street (and I probably will) I would not try to race you. I have already raced 2 IS's with not so favorable outcomes on their part..so I can't imagine yours would be any different. And I'm not trying to sound like as a$$hole here but it's just the truth. However if i do see you around I will probably make an a$$ out of myself by rolling my window down and asking.."uhh, Jiggafett??" lol.

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool then, I thought the same thing if I were to see any VR6's around . So I guess we'll eventually run into each other. Just look for that little car on the dash!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
jiggafett....your car looks really nice I love the graphite grey...I have a question for you.. did you sell the book to someone in Northern Jersey... if so I think I bought mine from you......I bought a book with all Altezza products in it from someone in the Miami area it was purchased on e-bay....If it's you the book is incredible also small world huh??? here's a pic of mine if you'd like to see http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1270149&a=9402193&p=30801668

·
2,909 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
dt1313: I did sell you the book, I just checked my feedback at E-bay. That is pretty cool, I'm glad you are happy with the book, I had so many ideas for my car, then I heard that the body kits would not fit our cars, and was kind of dissapointed. I still to this days skim through it and notice things I did not see before. By the way your car looks great especially with those rims. Nice choice!

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
jiggafett....thanks for the compliment....about the kits not fitting, the pic of turbo IS's car has the C-West body kit. The way he made that fit was to take the front bumper support off (don't know if you knew that or want to do it but there's hope)

Mystic...I paid around $3500 with tires after taxes....if you'd like to purchase these rims i've been debating on selling them....first i'm sending them out to get polished up real nice before i store them

·
Registered
548 Posts
Originally posted by dt1313:
Mystic...I paid around $3500 with tires after taxes....if you'd like to purchase these rims i've been debating on selling them....first i'm sending them out to get polished up real nice before i store them
dt1313... may I ask on why are you selling the wheels, what brand of tires, size, how long have u had this wheels, damage on the wheels (or other mishaps)? Oh.. I almost forgot
how much are you asking for your wheels?

Thanks,
mystic

·
Registered
135 Posts
Jigga

With regards to your altezza diecast model, do all the doors, hood and trunk open. Are there moveable parts on this model?

I went to the hobby2000 site and i was very interested in the silver model but it has been discontinued. I was very disappointed with this and the only model which i am considering buying is the castrol edition which doesn't look as nice as the silver one.

I might buy it anyway if i can't find the silver coloured altezza.

cya

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Mystic...sorry i took so long...rims 19x8...Continetal ContiContacts(same tires as the new M3)....selling because I will more than likey Supercharge the motor so 19's will do me no good....no scratches or anything...price around $2500-$2700

[This message has been edited by dt1313 (edited November 08, 2000).]

1 - 20 of 27 Posts