Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First i'll show you guys the pictures, and below it I will have a complete list of all aftermarket products that are on the car. A lot of them are small subtle things that you might not consider mods, but I like to keep track of everything (sorry for the bad lighting in the pictures)...

Click image to see high res version

NOW for the list of mods, in no particular order....

Paint Calipers Red --$51
- $36 G2 Caliper Paint Kit (Ebay)
- $5 Steel wool and paint tray (Lowes)
- $10 White decals (flatline graphix)

Chrome IS300 engraved AC rings -- $26

Visor cover up decals -- $15

HP racing evo lightning in hyper silver dark

225/40-18 tires -- $610

SRT intake with r-ecu -- $400

M3 style lip spoiler - $145
- Spoiler – 45 (ebay)
- Paint and install – 100 (kong’s body shop)

Tein S-tech springs - $385
- springs – 160 (ebaY)
- install $225 (tune up precision auto careon Cheshire br.)

L-Tuned Exhaust - $308
- exhaust – 300 (DASGalloway)
- install (blimpee lunch $8)

Seloc.net sticker - $3

Custom Painted Taillights --$24
- Duplicolor gunmetal metallic - $5
- Sand paper - $3
- Painters Tape - $4
- Cauking - $3
- Dremel wheel - $9

RMM Grill w/custom lexus logo - $130 (my.is forums)

PIAA super silicone wiper blades - $52 (autobarn.com)

Fender Shaving – Free (thanks DAS)

Chrome license plate frame – $15

Update April 23rd, 2006
Toyomoto Gen1 y-pipe – $120 used
umnitza DDE's– $130
AAC DDE's– $175
New Headlight lens's – $218 - AAC
ipod dock for custom install– $90
ipod install parts– $50

TOTAL = $3497

·
Registered
957 Posts
everything looks great man! definately a nice looking car. greats pics/writeup! :) +rep!

·
Registered
209 Posts
Great Ride! The only question I have is how strange did the neighbors think you were parking your car out in the col-de-sac taking pics from every angle? :0 + rep

·
Registered
839 Posts
kabir1287 said:
L-Tuned Exhaust - $308
- exhaust – 300 (DASGalloway)
- install (blimpee lunch $8)
^:lol: She's looking pretty good. What's next?

·
Registered
833 Posts
graphite grey pearl.. paint

looks good ! did you buy that grill from chloe (krazieboutis300's) ? i think i shipped it out to you ! lol

·
Registered
105 Posts
kabir, the tails look really good, i should have done it with you when you asked me too. Maybe i'll stop by soon and we'll get mine done haha

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks for all the compliments guys!

Tezza said:
^:lol: She's looking pretty good. What's next?
Hah ya, Dasgalloway put in the exhaust for me and just charged me for lunch, not a bad deal, I was wondering if anyone would notice that.

Next I'm looking for a RMM front lip and tokico illumina shocks and then I should be done for a while.

lol ur car looks like mine, but in ggp. so how bad do you rub with the evos? did u shave or roll?
They rubbed like hell when i dropped it. I got the fenders shaved and they still rub on big bumps with people in the car or a full tank of gas. I love how aggresive they look with the low offset though and I still think they were worth every penny.

kabir, the tails look really good, i should have done it with you when you asked me too. Maybe i'll stop by soon and we'll get mine done haha
Ya dude, I still have half a can left over and now that I know what i'm doing i am sure that yours will turn out way better. It took a long ass time to do, partly because I wanted to leave a small chrome ring around the red lens's because I think it gives it a cool effect. Just tell me when and I'll coem help you, it would be a sweet first mod.

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hi im arie said:
graphite grey pearl.. paint

looks good ! did you buy that grill from chloe (krazieboutis300's) ? i think i shipped it out to you ! lol
Yup that's who i got it from. Thanks for shipping it so soon, I was suprised I received it all the way from Cali to Georgia in less than a week from when I sent the money. I'm loving it and I still can't believe what a great deal I picked up.

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
kabir1287 said:
Hah ya, Dasgalloway put in the exhaust for me

Yeah....he put on my Dragger too...cool dude :cool:

kabir1287 said:
install $225 (tune up precision auto careon Cheshire br.)
I need to give them call, I have been sitting on these H&R springs for about 4 months....I have been calling around and have been getting outrageous quotes to put on springs....

·
Registered
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
GutterMouth said:
Yeah....he put on my Dragger too...cool dude :cool:

I need to give them call, I have been sitting on these H&R springs for about 4 months....I have been calling around and have been getting outrageous quotes to put on springs....
Ya man i cant find a good place anywhere! its pissing me off i need to find a cheap place to put in shocks. That guy at the chesire bridge road place was sketchy as hell. He made me pay him 225 cash and didnt register it with his store because otherwise he would have to pay like franchise fee's on it and would have to charge me over 400. I had to help him install it too it was weird as hell. After we were done he told me it was such a hassel he would never do it again, but im sure he would. It took about 5 hours.

·
Whatever they say I am...
2,700 Posts
kabir1287 said:
Ya man i cant find a good place anywhere! its pissing me off i need to find a cheap place to put in shocks. That guy at the chesire bridge road place was sketchy as hell. He made me pay him 225 cash and didnt register it with his store because otherwise he would have to pay like franchise fee's on it and would have to charge me over 400. I had to help him install it too it was weird as hell. After we were done he told me it was such a hassel he would never do it again, but im sure he would. It took about 5 hours.
Since I havent found a place to do my springs, I might as well wait until I buy some shocks too and just do the whole thing.....if I find a place...

I take it aftermarket springs on stock shocks has not been a good ride????

1 - 20 of 33 Posts