Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Nice spoiler lip Adrey. How are those teins working out for you. I just ordered some CS units. Can't wait to get them on.

------------------
2001 Graphite/Black, LSD, Heated Seats, TTE rear spoiler, SRT Intake.
19" wheels comming soon.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
Originally posted by Love My Silver IS300:
ADREY-

can you please teach me how to put the L logo emblem on the mesh grill?

thank you

superglue?

------------------
'01 Lexus IS300
'91 Acura NSX
'95 Nissan Maxima

·
Registered
978 Posts
Might just be the picture or just nitpicking, but the lip spoiler's color seems off. I understand that sometimes you can't match the factory paint perfectly, but when 2 whites don't match it really stands out, IHMO of course.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Adrey one question, your car looks very familiar, was it you at Hot Imports Night in Broward in December? If so we met and spoke a while, Gabe with the Silver IS.

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Hey Adrey,
Any problems with rattling noise coming from all or any of the Tein coilovers that you had put on? Reason I'm asking is because some people on this board are having rattling noise coming from some or all of the four corners of their cars when Tein coilovers were installed.
How about your "auto-leveling headlight warning indicator"? After lowering your IS, did the indicator come on? Some people are also having problems with the indicator coming on when their IS were lowered. And nobody seems to know how to reset (or turn off) the indicator.
If you had these problems, but solved them please share your solution. Thanks in advance.

IS300_white

·
Registered
77 Posts
hey adrey car looks real nice,i've got a couple questions,which type of tein's do you have also who installed them for you and how much cause i'm thinking about ordering a set for my car,but again your car looks nice

------------------
2001 graphite IS(stock for now)except for hks hiper,rmm rear spoiler
1994 hybrid Si(99 b16a2 with all goodies)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
to answers all your guys questions. im using the tein HA setup, in which was installed at my friends shop. as for the noises, i had them at first, and then i lubricated the springs and then the noises dissapeared. also in the pic, the spoiler looks like a diffrent color, but it matches 100%. the whole factory stereo was gutted out, and replaced with new speakers. oh and yes, my car was at the hot import nights show in ft.lauderdale.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts