Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,172 Posts
i like the emblem, kinda iffy rice, but nonetheless i like it, too bad my car is black or i would do it too, i like the eyelids and the grille, i have the same grille, car is looking Kleen!

·
Registered
394 Posts
looks good. whats the best way to get the L emblem to stay on the altezza grill w/o someone easily pulling it off?

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
That is the whitest car i've ever seen.

·
Registered
13,954 Posts
is300s said:
looks good. whats the best way to get the L emblem to stay on the altezza grill w/o someone easily pulling it off?

Zip ties
Super Glue

·
Registered
473 Posts
I think it would look cleaner if it wasn't painted.. If you just left it black.. JMO
Looks tight though..

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
Probably a stock one that he just painted underneath right? And you just rigged it to fit the z edition grill? Thats what i did with mine minus the painting underneath.

·
Registered
4,826 Posts
lextasy623 said:
Probably a stock one that he just painted underneath right? And you just rigged it to fit the z edition grill? Thats what i did with mine minus the painting underneath.
You're right. He must have done something to make it sit better, cause the thing I hated most about the stock emblem was the way it buldged out.

·
Registered
8,211 Posts
His does sit pretty flush, maybe he dremmeled it out a little where it sits against the grill or something? Maybe he will share his little secret :p

·
Registered
399 Posts
Looks clean

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
That looks really cool. + rep.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts