Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of my car, finally! Its the product of about 2 years worth of studying forums and planning. My main inspiration was Lexpression's IS, I parked beside it my freshman year at college, and loved his so much I traded my Harley Davidson F-150 for an IS. Thanks everyone for such a great forum. I've learned so much already, and look foreward to learning even more in the future.
(This is also my first time trying to post pics, please forgive me if I can't get them to attach properly.)

Attachments

·
Registered
108 Posts
nice wheels. what's your next project / mod?

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
hey, how did you do the Lexus "L" in the grill...looks like ther is no grill, and that the "L" is floting. love the kit...great pics.

·
Registered
547 Posts
thksdad said:
hey, how did you do the Lexus "L" in the grill...looks like ther is no grill, and that the "L" is floting. love the kit...great pics.
That's exactly what I was wondering/thinking. What grille is it by the way?

sISp

·
Registered
4,728 Posts
looks great...

from what it seems its just wire used as a grill with the L...but its set back so i seems like its floating

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
why not post them in the member gallery?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I didn't know members had a gallery >.> But the grille is just the mesh that came with the kit, painted black. I took the emblem off the stock grille and pulled the shiny "L" off the bigger center piece, and glued it onto the mesh. Next mods? pshh, I spent so much money on this, I can't even afford to think about anymore mods till next summer. Then maybe FI? Sound system? Thanks again guys, I could not have done this without the plethora of info I gathered off this site. ~Z

1 - 16 of 16 Posts