Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally got off my lazy ass and managed to post these pics up.. hope u guys like my car ^^

And i know you guys like to see other people's girlfriends......... so here's mine.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
furiousxazn said:
Finally got off my lazy ass and managed to post these pics up.. hope u guys like my car ^^

And i know you guys like to see other people's girlfriends......... so here's mine.

looking good... and the car too.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
updated with more pics

·
大古古
1,287 Posts
furiousxazn said:

LOL good one man. +rep for that.
Nice car but get some Closer pics.

·
Registered
122 Posts
^^ya and do you have chrome window trim?..if so gotta go..and grill should be next..overall looks good..Did you wear here out? haha

·
Premium Member
11,375 Posts
1NewLexIS300 said:
i think you should take off the 300 off your fender.......
"yea, your wheels are 18's, not 300's."-DUB/Twenty Inch Strong.

j/p :lol:

·
Registered
160 Posts
i agree with removing the 300. i think it really distracts me when i look at your car.... its soo smooth, but the 300 takes me eyes away from the lines... and the wheels, and thats all i see. but hey... aside from that, looks dope! im lovin' the GT-N's! i really need some rims now. Being poor kinda sucks. :(

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
SBM rocks.
Take off the chrome window trim though.
GF looks good too.

·
Premium Member
6,292 Posts
Not feeling the chrome window trim & 300 on the fender, but otherwise the car looks nice and clean. :)

·
Premium Member
15,322 Posts
cant see much from the pics but may i offer a few suggestions?

(some already stated above)
remove emblem from fender
remove chrome trim from windows
sell both and buy a better digicam

not sure if its pic quality or what, but it looks like your car could use a polish and wax

sbm is one of the nicest blues out there, i really miss my 01.

your drop looks very uniform and the wheel gap looks just right.

your gf looks a bit underage, but i wont tell ;)

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
....Thats kinda freaky taking a picture of your girl while she's asleep.
i hope she knows you did that...kekeke

·
Registered
285 Posts
I agree...remove 300 off fender and chrome window lining. Try to get a hold of some Black chrome tails they will complement your rims well and flat black the headlights and clear bumper lights, and a new grille. I think black complements SBM pretty well IMO. +rep for fellow SBM owner.

·
Registered
832 Posts
I agree, that 300 badge on the fender just doesn't look rite. Therefore removing that would be a good idea. Over all your car looks nice.

-Shawn

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Thanks for all the compliments! hehe... when i bought the car in october 04... the previous owner had that 300 on fender and the chrome trim on doors..... He also had a "DEMON" emblem on the back.. that had to go. I kinda like the chrome window lining... but I will be taking the 300 off.

BTW my girlfriend is almost 22 LOL and i took these pics with my phone.

Here's another pic for the rep! =)

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Z-edition grill coming soon too

1 - 20 of 45 Posts