Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Your grill????
Where'd you get it and how much?

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I hand made the grill myself. I used the mesh from a combat kit for a Honda. It took about four hours to do it. I have in the works a full billet grill for upper and lower. Along with a Stillen grill if they ever get it into production.

·
Registered
16,944 Posts
was it easy to paint ur engine cover? if so what brand of paint did u use, do they sell a gray color?

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well the figure is as of right now a whopping $12,685.67 to fix my IS. I was hoping that it might be able to be totaled but, once I put a pencil to paper it would be better if it was not totaled.......would have liked a 2002. I am still looking to make some mods as soon as the insurance settles along with getting a ring for my girl.......we will see. I am moving to Houston in a few months, hope to get a club goin........$12,685.67

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Yea, get the club going in Houston and I will try to extend it into Austin, even though there are not many here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
VVTIS
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing