Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,315 Posts
it would be pretty cool to have someone make a grill that does something like the air scoop on the white evo.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
Nice pic James, im glad we got a brief chance to hang out. We need to do a Pocono autox event along with the Northeast guys!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
my butt looks like that....hahaha :lol: nice pics tho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
gabbers365 said:
my butt looks like that....hahaha :lol: nice pics tho
i'll be the judge of that. You should come out to the BBQ on Sunday at Alley Pond.

James (^js300) will be there. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
280 Posts
haha yeah...wheres that? NY?

boosted_4door said:
i'll be the judge of that. You should come out to the BBQ on Sunday at Alley Pond.

James (^js300) will be there. ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
gabbers365 said:
food + cars= i will be there :)
sounds good. If your not there i will have to search every nice a$$ jersey girl and ask them if there on .net as gabbers365, j/k but i probably still would.

Sorry James just didn't want another "sausagefest" at the bbq. Back to your car seriously again very sick car man.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
boosted_4door said:
Nice pic James, im glad we got a brief chance to hang out. We need to do a Pocono autox event along with the Northeast guys!
hey peter. it was good talking to you too. i think it's safe to say that we're all eagerly looking forward to the unveiling of your car. see you at the BBQ!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
333 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
thanks for all the comments. it was definitely a crazy few weeks getting ready for the show, but it was all a lot of fun. big thanks to FIZZ, SRT, charles, and de for all their help and advice in getting my car ready.

here's a nice post-HIN pic at FIZZ:

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts


beautiful picture in so many different ways.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,591 Posts
Looks good. I really like the engine bay. And I can see some cheek in those pics. + rep
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top