Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are some pics of my car, not to much done so far but it's a work in progress...

Attachments

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Working on a custom LED guages where RPM, MPG, OIL, Battery, GAS and Gear indicator are white and the Speedometer is blue. Also on the climate control and seat heates when they are pushed instead of being orange like stock they will be blue, the rest of the illuminations will be white around the climate control and seat heaters. Also going to leave the shifter lights white and put in white for the door lock and the window buttons. And some other projects that I will post when finished.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yea but i took most of it out already except the climate control, clock and shifter. I am going to do a switch to white and blue combo when only certain things will blue and most will be changed to white

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Pics aren't working.

·
Registered
170 Posts
what bulbs are you using for your reverse and parking lights?

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
The blue lights on the side of the car are def. illegal, especially if they're turn signals.

·
Dr. JDM
9,332 Posts
too much blue! yes it was a breakthrough in LED technology but not on the car imho

·
Registered
170 Posts
The blue lights on the side of the car are def. illegal, especially if they're turn signals.
does it apply if it's on the side of the car? I was under the impression that you can't have flashing blue lights on the front or rear.

·
Maxed out Rep Club Member
14,279 Posts
I like the side markers. I'd like to do them on mine, just not blue.

·
Registered
960 Posts
thats too much blue for my taste. but everyone has their own opinion

·
Registered
599 Posts
looks good but not my taste especially the leds at the side and back. nice MSM though. keep it up, just don't overkill with leds

·
Premium Member
16,944 Posts
i think the side marker lights would look ok if dimmmer and Orange.

D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts