Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took these in Salem, MA.

Would you ever buy alcohol from Bunghole?

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
EDIT: ok, well, the default beavis n butthead imagery that was necessary for this thread is not loading up correctly so to hell with it.

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
SophieSleeps said:
I took these in Salem, MA.

Would you ever buy alcohol from Bunghole?

Sorry Sophie, those pics were taken on Lowell Street in Peabody, MA. The salem location is near Pickering Wharf and the Salem Beer Works.... and to answer, I HAVE bought liquor from the bunghole. They also sell some pretty damn funny T shirts.

-Justin

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Yeah, my roommate sells beer to them (he works for a distributor), and he said the guy has shirts that say "Bunghole liquors. Liquor in the front, poker in the rear" not very original, but I think its pretty funny.

·
Registered
3,122 Posts
isthrizzy said:
Yeah, my roommate sells beer to them (he works for a distributor), and he said the guy has shirts that say "Bunghole liquors. Liquor in the front, poker in the rear" not very original, but I think its pretty funny.
for a second there, I thought your friend worked for a bootlegging operation.

·
Podiatrist
23,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ha! :lol: :lol:

more bungholes. nice job justin

·
Registered
44,398 Posts
Glad someone enjoyed it - driving into Salem sucks!

The round trip ~10 miles took me like 35 minutes. It's not shopping traffic either - it's always that bad except around Halloween when it's much, much worse.

-Justin

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
Justin.b
Lexus IS Forum
Community dedicated to Lexus IS Enthusiasts. Come in and enjoy our articles, galleries and information on aftermarket parts for the IS300, IS250, IS350.
Full Forum Listing