Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the windows tinted 22% all around and powder coated stock wheels for winter driving. Thought I'd post up a few pics.
Btw, I need to find a decent price on jdm tails. If anyone knows where to get them pm me :)

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
looks good. like the black roof.

·
Registered
834 Posts
damn that is clean... i was planning on painting my roof as well.. how much did that run you?

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
did you paint ur headlights and fogs? or did you buy them like that ??? sweet looking IS love the front end!!!

·
Registered
1,600 Posts
Damn, so clean. I love your car, its so simple yet has an agressive look with the contrast in white and the dark. Love the black roof too. Making me want to do that to my GGP. +rep!

·
Registered
73 Posts
very very sexy :) .. i , too, really like the black roof homie, looks beautiful.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I agree with everyone else. It looks good. I like how the dark tint flows into the black roof.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
did you paint ur headlights and fogs? or did you buy them like that ??? sweet looking IS love the front end!!!
Thanks! I did them myself. And I'll tell you something. Sanding the fogs was a project! But, if you ever do yours, don't use wet sand paper. Dry sand paper goes alot faster and works just as good.
damn that is clean... i was planning on painting my roof as well.. how much did that run you?
Well, I had my whole car repainted from a custom paint shop and it was 6K. Quite a bit more than your regular paint job but I'm sure you could have it done for under a thousand.
Car's looking great. Now you just need some darker tail lights to match the tint/wheels.

The fogs are a little iffy for me. I prefer them totally painted, it just looks out of place with the chrome in the middle (but it does match the headlights).

+rep to you!!!
Thanks, Yeah I really need jdm tails. They're next on my list. Along with jdm visors and maybe a rmm front lip.

·
Registered
827 Posts
looks great i like the black roof!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts