Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So being really excited for the upcoming summer season, I decided to give my car a nice wash and wax and fit up the RMM lip which has been painted and the Volk RE30 wheels to see what my car will look like in the spring.

Here she is w/ a new 03 USDM SD Grille, RMM lip & Volk RE30's:

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Nice rims!

·
Registered
597 Posts
pimpin' (including the TCM SD in the background)... but these pic don't do the car justice

·
Registered
14,829 Posts
Yeah, too tight in there. Focal length is too short = big head = tiny tail. :D

Come out to some meet next year and we'll get some photos done. :D

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
looking good man. I must say the RMM lip looks really good on MSM. Love the rims too, as i said before I was looking for these in gold as well. :approve:

·
Registered
3,530 Posts
Very nice!! Love the RMM lip. Have some MSM rep

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
the lip is wicked. i really like it. and the wheels are awesome. i can't wait to roll on these.

Jahn.......GOLD OZ Ultraleggera's look AMAZING on our cars!!!

Sorry the pics aren't so good...... it was a lil tight for space, and CanadaIS is right....... the pics don't do it justice. it was really good looking in person.

·
Registered
7,622 Posts
is that a toyota shop? lol

saw the paint on the wall.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ya...... something like that..... LOL!

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
the lip is wicked. i really like it. and the wheels are awesome. i can't wait to roll on these.

Jahn.......GOLD OZ Ultraleggera's look AMAZING on our cars!!!

Sorry the pics aren't so good...... it was a lil tight for space, and CanadaIS is right....... the pics don't do it justice. it was really good looking in person.
I just googled up the gold OZ ultraleggera's. I have to agree simply amazing, especially on a blue car :cool:

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jahn, do it!!! gold OZ Ultraleggera's on your car would look SO SICK!!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
Looks like I'm late to the party... but the lip looks really nice on your car lexusecutive. The contrast of the carbon fiber and silver paint looks really nice. Are you going to get sides and rear to match now?

Oh... and please don't go crazy with stickers on the exterior of your car. :blush:

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
the reason why ppl like this lip is because it compliments the car w/o having to get sides and a rear. The REASON for that is if you look at our car.....there is a line that runs the bottom of the car along the sides AND the rear. BUT nothing at the front. So this lip adds to that line. Thus......u don't need sides & rear.

I'm running decals for those who have helped me out & provided support: RAYS, MOTON, Alpinestars, AutoAnalyser Racing ......and my #1 sponsor: Toyota. Running decals is just a thank-you to those who support you. I am not running stuff like Hotchkis, RMM or HKS...... no love was provided for those parts!

Crester, u should get this RMM lip too!!! the carbon fibre is sooo baller!!

·
Registered
6,606 Posts
I want to know more about that spoiler peeping out the rear. :)

Looking great!

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hahaha. ya. it looks like a spoiler, but its actually just a mirror on the garage door.

I've been looking around for a carbon fibre rear lip spoiler............ OTTO-R makes one...but for the life of me, NOBODY has them in stock.

·
Premium Member
3,428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Premium Member
27,116 Posts
I got to look at a set of Volks today... I couldn't believe how light they were... and moreso... how much lighter they were than stock. I always heard about it... but never felt it. I lifted the whole rim with one finger. :blush:

If I tried that with the OEM rims... my finger would break off. :( I couldn't believe the difference. I need to use force to pick up the OEM rims.

Even more of an eye opener... even my winter aftermarket rims felt noticeably lighter than the OEM ones.

I wonder what that says about the OEM ones... :blush:

·
Banned
12,375 Posts
loving the wheels. i thought about getting them when i got my enkei rpf1's

1 - 20 of 51 Posts