Lexus IS Forum banner

41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
4,246 Posts
Not a fan of the color, but the work put into this was damn impressive!

·
Banned
12,268 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
not bad love the paint although i would've gone different on the rear fenders but thats my taste your car you build it how you want. cant wait to see the turbo setup

·
Registered
947 Posts
nice... i love how the fron looks now... good job...

·
Registered
833 Posts
Apparently since turbochargers.com went down the drain because of Kenny Fox Marketing is going to try and develop their own supercharger kit.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
**PICS VIDEO** Supercharger Install on IS350C

Team,

Just finished up the Jashaan Autosports Supercharger kit powered by ProCharger on my new IS350C. It is AWESOME and will be dyno'ing this coming week once it stops RAINING!!

Also, I put in a new Light Bar from Classic Design, F-Sport Big Brakes, and F-Sport Exhaust.

Check out the link and watch the videos of it running!!
IS C Supercharger Install - a set on Flickr

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
so i guess that whole turbo idea didnt pan out...sick car though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
so i guess that whole turbo idea didnt pan out...sick car though.
Ya, Artisan didn't come through like they promised so contact Javed from Jashaan Autosports. He saved the day, him and ProCharger.

·
Registered
833 Posts
How much psi are you running on the supercharger? I assume not a lot due to the compression ratio of the motor, unless you had that changed.

·
Technical Poseur
23,314 Posts
I love everything about the car except the rear "widebody". I personally think it could have been pulled off a little more tastefully and OEMish by actually extending the quarter panel out. Kudos to you though on all the work done!

·
Registered
5,052 Posts
Apparently since turbochargers.com went down the drain because of Kenny Fox Marketing is going to try and develop their own supercharger kit.
Thusfar it looks less like "develop their own" and more like "directly copy the one LMS did years ago, put a bigger intercooler on it, then sell it as theirs"

41 - 60 of 79 Posts