Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pics were taken from another .netter, Micheal. I'm just helping him post them. If you have to give rep please give it to Micheal for taking the snaps, im just uploading them.

Thanks.

God I love the white, it looks so nice when the sun hits it, the red is also very nice!

Trying to get a pic of the brakes, they look so nice on 350, fill the wheel real nice.

I think that is Micheal, not to sure.....

·
Premium Member
3,582 Posts

·
Registered
957 Posts
nice pics. the car is definately starting to work on me as far as looks! :)

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
following in BMW's foot steps with the BabyShitYellow. Lexus just thought they would do it in green.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I did no tlike the green at first but u have to see it in person it is nice, but not as nice as the white one. that thing is just sexy!

·
Registered
247 Posts
hey bud i have this post and thank god u posted your pix cuz i pray to GOD u will be bale to answer my question having seen that red IS in person, go look at my thread and look at my pix from my TOL on the left side, the pic on the very left is the exact color as it appears, is that the same exact color in your pic up top? cuz it has a burgundy touch to it but looks much closer to what i took versus the OTHER pic in my thread on the right side which ppl keep saying is matador red mica...anyone with a brain would know the pic on the very left and very right look NOTHING alike

http://my.is/forums/showthread.php?t=269318

·
Registered
482 Posts
JayMarino said:
Your kidding right?
No I'm not kidding. The green looks nice in that pic but pics online depend on monitor colour/greyscale accuracy so maybe what I see looks diff than what you see. Maybe in person I wouldnt like it but who knows...def looks better than the white one. Ugh, but then again, I dont like white paintjobs.

I saw a red IS last night in person...that colour was awesome. I also saw the graphite grey one and I like that colour too. If I got an IS I'd probably go with the grey but maybe the red.

·
Registered
482 Posts
My02GrApHiTeIS300 said:
hey bud i have this post and thank god u posted your pix cuz i pray to GOD u will be bale to answer my question having seen that red IS in person, go look at my thread and look at my pix from my TOL on the left side, the pic on the very left is the exact color as it appears, is that the same exact color in your pic up top? cuz it has a burgundy touch to it but looks much closer to what i took versus the OTHER pic in my thread on the right side which ppl keep saying is matador red mica...anyone with a brain would know the pic on the very left and very right look NOTHING alike

hey I just wanted to tell you that the red in the pic here looks like the one I saw except it was a tad brighter in person...

·
Premium Member
14,190 Posts
My02GrApHiTeIS300 said:

Hey there, don't know if I can help ya out much, because I would say that the color of the car I saw in person has a bit more of a maroon hue than the brighter red color you saw under the tent. I've got a few more pics of that colored car I'd be happy to email you, PM me your email and I'll send 'em your way. Hope that helps!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts