Lexus IS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Today they had a end of the summer season meet... in tampa by USF.

i went down there with Chino (Got_TRD) SC300 w/ 1jz and Russell w/ a NSX...

anyway i havent had any pics of my car since the hood's been on + hood pins added... heres a few shots...

-Johne more pics to come...

Edit: Forgot....

THANKS! to Eric (thelex-IS), and Ray (baadhabit) for helping me install the hood pins... we thought it was going to be a quick and simple task... then it was drawn out to 6 hours of labor... my god!

Thanks again..

·
Registered
832 Posts
Let me be the first one to tell you, once again yo! johne your car is looking better & better every month. The Cf hood looking good bro..Good Job.

-Shawn

·
Registered
3,799 Posts
lookin good man. I should have bought that hood from her on the spot! Damn it!!! Anyway enjoy, and now find me another one, that is just as good.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ITALIAN LEX said:
What?!?!?! You didn't tell me that! You focker!!! Damn it all to hell.
lol... got boost? :p

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
scruffyburritos said:
sorry i didnt make it...

did you end up making it over to my neighborhood for the show?

yup! had a great time! we made a long cruise down from woody's to RJ Stadium to check out that 911 show thingy but found that we had to pay 10 bucks to park so from there we cruised down to grand prix racing on Nebraska.... we had about 20-30 cars lined up.!

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
badxIS300 said:
yup! had a great time! we made a long cruise down from woody's to RJ Stadium to check out that 911 show thingy but found that we had to pay 10 bucks to park so from there we cruised down to grand prix racing on Nebraska.... we had about 20-30 cars lined up.!

sounds like fun... sorry i missed out :(

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
petaa7 said:
damn taht pic on a roll looks insane mang. nice pics.
thanks, i didnt even know they were taking it... his passenger was signaling me to roll forward i was confused. i thought he was taking video footage or something.

·
Registered
2,467 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
sp33dy714 said:
car looks great, I getting the same kit for my car soon. What rear lip is that?

whoops its a kaminari rear lip. :cool:

all the lines flow vvery well !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts