20,661 Posts
^^ yup....3M stuff, like Xpel....batmobile did that as well

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
tsopranoMB said:
^^ yup....3M stuff, like Xpel....batmobile did that as well
its was nice to finally meet you marc, sorry we couldnt chat much since I had to entertain company.......

·
Registered
20,661 Posts
linner420 said:
its was nice to finally meet you marc, sorry we couldnt chat much since I had to entertain company.......
no problem dude..

yeah, I was more into the "Go" then "show"...I was in the stands and pits for most of the day...

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
tsopranoMB said:
no problem dude..

yeah, I was more into the "Go" then "show"...I was in the stands and pits for most of the day...
i hear you on that, i was up there for awhile but IMO there were alot of cars breaking down at this show so i kept leaving the stands

this show was OK, sunday was 10x better then sat (maybe bc I got there so late but...) and it still wasnt that good.

They didnt even let us in bc we got to the show gate at 1220. Then they told us to go get a refund and they dicked us around so my friend and I just drove past security around the other side of the gate and just parked at the show

·
Registered
6,365 Posts
o man i should've came......i see spectrais got some new mods....:)

·
Registered
4,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ElusiveIS said:
here's my contributions..

..bikini contest will be up soon, have to sort thru all the pics. lol. :cool:
as always....great photography :)

·
Registered
580 Posts
I_Dont_Care said:
How can i get my foglights to look like this. Is it yellow film (like used to protect the bumper?)
hey. what i did originally was had the fogs painted flat black w/ a chrome ring, then i got a solar guard film put over them. came out nice along with the rest of the front end.
if you need more info, PM me.
-chris.

·
Premium Member
5,684 Posts
SpectraIS3 said:
hey. what i did originally was had the fogs painted flat black w/ a chrome ring, then i got a solar guard film put over them. came out nice along with the rest of the front end.
if you need more info, PM me.
-chris.
That looks pretty sweet like that. Nice Job!

Great pics guys, looks like it was a good time.

·
Registered
580 Posts
thank you.... now i gotta finish up the rest.
-chris.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts